Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wilson Combat TTU trigger good to go?

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I’ve got several thousand rounds on my “Paul Howe” WC TTU. Its my favorite trigger, and I have no doubts about its durability or reliability.
    The Paul Howe version TTU has also been my favorite trigger for a long time.
    Not the lowest in cost by a long shot, but for me and my needs it has been superior to all the others I have tried.
    Last edited by Biggy; 11-15-20 at 20:03.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    I have a WC TTU 4ln single stage.

Gear Scout published a "10,000 trips of the trigger" review in Military Times on the TTU 4lb several years ago.

https://www.militarytimes.com/off-du...f-the-trigger/

I still have that same trigger that I used for the testing and write up. It feels the same now as it did then, the TTU series are impressive triggers.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    i have the standard TTU in all my ARs. i have always preferred single stage. never had a problem. simple, easy and don't require special retaining pins.

Feedback Score
    Before I moved to TriggerTechs on all of my rifles, I was using WC TTU M2s across the board.
    Great triggers and dead reliable. Thousands and thousands of rounds through a bunch of different rifles, trouble free.

That said, TriggerTech has ruined me on triggers. Perfect cannot begin to describe them.
    I’ve had almost every trigger out there. The G triggers cannot touch a high end cassette trigger.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post
    That said, TriggerTech has ruined me on triggers. Perfect cannot begin to describe them.
    I’ve had almost every trigger out there. The G triggers cannot touch a high end cassette trigger.
    Any reliability issues or concerns? Do these require more attention than other triggers?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    The Trigger Tech doesn’t capture pins with spring legs. Instead it has a tensioning system. I use KNS pins with mine (yeah, I know). I find that a little off-putting, but its a non-issue so far with the gun its in (backup/loaner). Works fine, even filled with a few K worth of suppressor filth. I have not had any light strikes or safety concerns. Has required no real attention since install. Gave it a quick clean once, without removing it.
    Last edited by 1168; 06-30-21 at 08:38.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12