Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Can FOX News survive?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    And where did that story go? It seemed to have its own life cycle then neatly placed on the back shelf somewhere. It was the October Surprise of the Century....and now it's not even a blip on the Conservative radar.
    Yes, I'm just saying if you were going to bury a story, it would be nice to know exactly what you had to bury and who you had to blackmail to shut it down, wouldn't it?

Feedback Score
    Fox isn't going anywhere. There's enough moderate conservatives to keep that network running for years. OANN is not the next alt-right conservative Jesus. Yes, it'll pick up some more momentum. But I'll be danged if we see it ever accepted as a credible news site other than those who actually buy into the ideologies. If any one sector of industry has solidified itself during these past few years, it's the current MSM. Not these new radical networks from either side, but the ones who've held power for so long. And honestly, to attempt to curb that, Trump needs to bite the bullet and concede and allow a peaceful transition.

Or he'll keep fighting and giving the news something to talk about. And with the rest of civilized world congratulating Biden, he'll continue to feed leftist news organizations such as MSNBC and CNN. Where people will tune in more and give more money and power, etc., etc.

Feedback Score
    Lots of conservatives said they would ban target over the bathroom thing and nothing
    Starbucks over the gun thing and nothing
    Over the bend a knee at sports and then buy season tickets

As said fox will live it’s gone quite far left already or to say the water is near boil and frogs are showing no sign of jumping

As far as Tucker I only watch YouTube highlights but kinda felt like he was trying to get it out of her more then not believe her by what he said like so many these days she said a lot showed nothing and he wanted something but got nothing so most in his shoes would have said the same thing cause if it turns out to be another big nothing burger he looks stupid and backed fake news he is against if it turns out to be true he wins down the road
    Last edited by Honu; 11-23-20 at 02:28.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Lots of conservatives said they would ban target over the bathroom thing and nothing
    Starbucks over the gun thing and nothing
    Over the bend a knee at sports and then buy season tickets

As said fox will live it’s gone quite far left already or to say the water is near boil and frogs are showing no sign of jumping

As far as Tucker I only watch YouTube highlights but kinda felt like he was trying to get it out of her more then not believe her by what he said like so many these days she said a lot showed nothing and he wanted something but got nothing so most in his shoes would have said the same thing cause if it turns out to be another big nothing burger he looks stupid and backed fake news he is against if it turns out to be true he wins down the road
    Lots of non conservatives also shop and drink coffee. Lots of middle of the road people who agree with both sides. Lots of people who just don't give a F and want to be left alone and not told what and where they can shop.

Then there the fading memories. Gotta keep a list of every business, store and manufacturer who's against me? That takes some serious energy. I remember there was a list at one point and it had over 200 companies. I'm sure it's grown since then. Go through that list every time you want to buy something?

Every conservative con stop shopping altogether and it won't hurt most businesses
    Last edited by Arik; 11-23-20 at 07:03.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rdcwannabe View Post
    Trump needs to bite the bullet and concede and allow a peaceful transition.
    Wrong. Trump needs to bring all this fraud to light in court.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Lots of non conservatives also shop and drink coffee. Lots of middle of the road people who agree with both sides. Lots of people who just don't give a F and want to be left alone and not told what and where they can shop.

Then there the fading memories. Gotta keep a list of every business, store and manufacturer who's against me? That takes some serious energy. I remember there was a list at one point and it had over 200 companies. I'm sure it's grown since then. Go through that list every time you want to buy something?

Every conservative con stop shopping altogether and it won't hurt most businesses
    %100 agree on the non conservatives they are say %50
    so if %25 on both ends that would care to take a stand
    that %50 middle is left so even if ONE side boycotted I reckon as quick numbers maybe a biz would lose say %25 max and again that is IF and they never ever seem to carry through ?
    but it would hurt them
    Last edited by Honu; 11-23-20 at 13:16.

Feedback Score

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567