Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolf Military Classic

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Wolf Military Classic

I recently bought a few cans of the 9mm (115 grain) of this stuff and it was amazingly accurate. Therefore, I saw the same brand in 308 (145 grain) to give a try. Blaster ammo out of my MWS.

Anyone have any experience with such ammo?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I've used it. Not very accurate but it goes bang.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'd love to try to make "Mexican Match" with it. But those steel cased rounds can be a bitch to pull bullets.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I'd love to try to make "Mexican Match" with it. But those steel cased rounds can be a bitch to pull bullets.
    Wasn't it you that did that with some of the Wolf .223? And got pretty good results?
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Wasn't it you that did that with some of the Wolf .223? And got pretty good results?
    It was Herters, I think. And it worked very well. Subbed in 69gr SMKs on a 62 gr herters load, and made good ammo.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Regular blasting/range ammo. If you're shooting for groups, don't! Although I gotta say my buddy's Remington is like a lazer beam accurate with shitty ammo

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    buy up all my steel 308. I'll even throw in brass 147gr for the same price. I just want it gone.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    If you are going for accuracy, shooting like the old men with one arm outstretched and a patch over your eye, you likely won't be impressed.

If you are shooting drills from contact to 25 yards, you'll do fine with it. Might see bigger groups than you want at 15-25, but it's cheap.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I'm going to try it with my MWS and my FN SPR for funseez. My FN has shocked me more than once for a CL bolt gun.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Regular blasting/range ammo. If you're shooting for groups, don't! Although I gotta say my buddy's Remington is like a lazer beam accurate with shitty ammo

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    This is what I'm hoping, more for my MWS than bolt gun.

PB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast