Page 39 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: How Long Will Covid Restrictions Remain In Place...?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    Know but it’s always nice to see those in clown shoes out themselves as those that know literally nothing about the topic which they have such strong feelings about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your quote “Apples and oranges. Businesses aren’t our “friends” and I’m under no allusion that one would come to my defense. Your life will get a lot simpler when you realize you are on your own and nobody is going to come save you, especially a corporation.”

What size are your clown shoes again, why don’t you make me laugh clown boy. Maybe you need to follow a bit of your own wisdom and realize most people can take personal responsibility and don’t need full of shit governors or mayors passing edicts to tell us how to live.

Feedback Score
    Know but it’s always nice to see those in clown shoes out themselves as those that know literally nothing about the topic which they have such strong feelings about.
    Thanks for attacking the messenger not the message. Thanks for clarifying your comment too. I was stumped and actually put it in The Google for that phrases meaning- and got zero hits... your moronic attack on me literally stumped Google.

Another issue is that they have said in the press that there are no safety issues with vaccines. Why is that the anti-fungal cream for your toes can cause you to die and They have to tell you that a TV ad, but this new, novel vaccine based on the mRNA modification has no side effects whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    The Kansas governor issued a second mask mandate last Wednesday .....
    When I first read that, I totally pictured some people wearing two masks...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Either keep it civil or keep out. Warnings will not be issued but bans most certainly will. I'm tired of getting multiple (6+) reports a day because adults can't act like adults.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score

How Long Will Covid Restrictions Remain In Place...?

Your quote “Apples and oranges. Businesses aren’t our “friends” and I’m under no allusion that one would come to my defense. Your life will get a lot simpler when you realize you are on your own and nobody is going to come save you, especially a corporation.”

What size are your clown shoes again, why don’t you make me laugh clown boy. Maybe you need to follow a bit of your own wisdom and realize most people can take personal responsibility and don’t need full of shit governors or mayors passing edicts to tell us how to live.
    Where did I advocate governors or mayors telling us how to live?

I’ll save you some trouble: I didn’t. You can search my posts and see that I’ve clearly been on the opposite side you’re trying to paint me on. But the public needs data and information; not every little foolish conspiracy theory from every disinformation campaign on the internet.

Last edited by PracticalRifleman; 11-23-20 at 16:35.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Thanks for attacking the messenger not the message. Thanks for clarifying your comment too. I was stumped and actually put it in The Google for that phrases meaning- and got zero hits... your moronic attack on me literally stumped Google.

Another issue is that they have said in the press that there are no safety issues with vaccines. Why is that the anti-fungal cream for your toes can cause you to die and They have to tell you that a TV ad, but this new, novel vaccine based on the mRNA modification has no side effects whatsoever.

When I first read that, I totally pictured some people wearing two masks...
    Testing is jacked because “you don’t have to have a negative test to return to work”? That had never been the standard for any other virus...but it should be now? Even though we know one isn’t infectious if asymptomatic after 14 days? And non-contagious for symptomatic after day 21?

Are you climbing on the bandwagon that seems popular out here that the data can’t be trusted therefore attack any and all people working to solve the issue?

Feedback Score
    Where did I advocate governors or mayors telling us how to live?

I’ll save you some trouble: I didn’t. You can search my posts and see that I’ve clearly been on the opposite side you’re trying to paint me on. But the public needs data and information; not every little foolish conspiracy theory from every disinformation campaign on the internet.

You seem to support “measures” that you feel would reduce the overwhelming of hospitals that you’ve been harping about for about the last 30 pages. But you actually have did quite well dodging most direct questions. Let’s just clear the air. Not that I expect to get an actual direct answer from you but here we go.
    Do you approve of mask mandates?
    Do you approve of lockdowns?
    Do you approve of business closures?
    What “measures “do you feel,if any, would reduce overwhelming the hospitals?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Vic79 - just stop with the hostile tone. You have been warned multiple times by mods and staff.

Bickering and baiting is going to stop one way or the other. Think about that for the next few days.

Feedback Score

How Long Will Covid Restrictions Remain In Place...?

You seem to support “measures” that you feel would reduce the overwhelming of hospitals that you’ve been harping about for about the last 30 pages. But you actually have did quite well dodging most direct questions. Let’s just clear the air. Not that I expect to get an actual direct answer from you but here we go.
    Do you approve of mask mandates?
    Do you approve of lockdowns?
    Do you approve of business closures?
    What “measures “do you feel,if any, would reduce overwhelming the hospitals?
    I’ve given those answers multiple times. You can read them if you wish to go back and look.

I approve of zero lockdowns and zero mandates.

I approve of zero forced business closures.

I approve of zero speeding of misinformation.

I approve of zero spreading of conspiracy theory.

What do I support? Presenting accurate and up to date information to the public and businesses.

I support encouraging the public at large to take distancing measures, sanitization measures, so on and so forth.

I support educating the public that when all the vents are taken up, we can’t perform surgery for your ruptured appendix, or stent Dad’s LAD, or for performing surgery on your niece after she’s hit by a drunk driver.

I support encouraging businesses to sanitize, encourage distancing, all the rest.

I support providing up to date and through mask information, which has been nothing but feel-good nonsense thus far.

I support encouraging eye-coverings, face shields, and offering test-fitting of N95s for the public.

I support private businesses, if they so choose, requiring whatever they see fit on their property.

If you want to wear a virtue-signally cloth mask, I don’t want to stop you. But I do want to be presented with the information that shows it is garbage.

Last edited by PracticalRifleman; 11-23-20 at 17:31.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Rona infection will spread, mask mandates, lockdowns, etc- zit will spread and infection rates will rise Until herd immunity is achieved.

The vaccines are being hyped because it’s all there is keeping people in line and hopeful while simultaneously keeping the fear alive and well, but will they actually achieve anything substantial in the wild? Likely, they won’t, not for some time, like 5-10 years.

Where does that leave us? Faux masking up for a decade+? Destroying our immune systems for a decade+? Inducing fear for a decade+?

This really isn’t anything new, our response is, though.

Let this runs its course, achieve herd immunity, hospitals will be pushed to the limit and then things will balance out. Like they always do.

Let people choose. Live life as they please. Inform them of their options and let them do as they wish without all the destruction of businesses and our way of life.

Looking at this big picture- no response has been favorable world wide- so why decimate liberty and individual freedom- if statistically it means next to nothing?

The greatest gift we received as a species was our ancestors living though shit like this and passing down Favorable genetics and strengthening immune systems . Why would taking a 180 degree turn so our future generations any good?

Everyone should do what they feel is right, Avert risk as an individuals choice. Governments abusing power to control people in the name of safety will not save a an soul.

“We didn’t do enough, let us do more” will lead to terrible ends as it always does.

People will die, as they always have and always will. That’s not going to stop. The way we live our lives and what we pass down to future generations is too important to destroy.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    I’ve given those answers multiple times... (snip)...
    A liberty-minded view, and one that I largely agree with.

My wife's employer here in Chattanooga (corporates headquarters with hundreds of office employees) didn't require a government mandate to determine it would be better for their office employees to work from home during a pandemic. They sent everyone home to work in early March, weeks before our governor acted. Our dentist didn't need a government memo to determine that crowding people in the waiting room during a pandemic wasn't a good idea, so he has folks wait in the parking lot until ready for them, then calls or texts to come in. I don't have a degree in virology but I determined it would be best to stay away from large store crowds during a pandemic. We order everything online for home delivery and curbside pickup which is widely available at most all stores around here.

Free people making decisions on behalf of themselves will never be perfect, but on par I believe individuals and business make better decisions for themselves than government. I watched a vid clip of Chuck Schumer the other day wearing a mask below his nose. Don't need these type of government geniuses mandating anything.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 11-24-20 at 07:34.

Page 39 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast