Page 47 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: How Long Will Covid Restrictions Remain In Place...?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    Hmmmm, they recognize the constitutional right to protest, but not to property, engage in commerce, or freedom of expression?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You read my mind.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Interesting- that they pulled it down, not what it finds...

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...us-coronavirus

Feedback Score
    ^^^ Johns Hopkins published then deleted an article questioning the U.S. coronavirus death rate

Probably didn't get Twitter's approval.

Feedback Score
    Pressured no doubt...
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    It's fascinating that a major medical research university would pull what was almost certainly a peer-reviewed article that likely went through it's editorial approval process.

Or do they just yell "Hey Louie, slap that thing we got in da mail up on da website, will ya?"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    It's fascinating that a major medical research university would pull what was almost certainly a peer-reviewed article that likely went through it's editorial approval process.

Or do they just yell "Hey Louie, slap that thing we got in da mail up on da website, will ya?"
    The amount of junk science that has been “peer-reviewed” since March is mesmerizing. I’ve read so many articles published as “research” that I’d been laughed out of university for turning in. We’ve forgot what P values are and confidence intervals are and “we feel” has turned into the new standard.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    The amount of junk science that has been “peer-reviewed” since March is mesmerizing. I’ve read so many articles published as “research” that I’d been laughed out of university for turning in. We’ve forgot what P values are and confidence intervals are and “we feel” has turned into the new standard.

Thanks - you honestly made me feel a lot better.

Much appreciated.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Were they actually peer-reviewed? I recall hearing that a lot of papers are being published directly, bypassing that process, for the sake of expediency.

Feedback Score
    Is peer-reviewed regarding Covid objective and intellectually honest, or is it akin to Global Warming agenda-driven 'consensus' bs?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Why would statistical analysis of numbers need to be “peer reviewed” and who would the peers be, medical or mathematical or statistical? If the number of deaths in 2019 equals the number of deaths in 2020, do I need to work at your fictional hospital to see they are the same?

Page 47 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast