Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk has gotta have the Blues

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Elon Musk has gotta have the Blues

First the Biden Administration totally promoted everyone's EV's except Elon's.
    Then the National Labor Relations Board climbs up his keister for firing some employees who were talking bad about him and openly questioning his behavior and Leadership.
    Now he's being accused of using drugs. Most of those allegations center around an episode of Joe Rogan where he took a puff of weed. Because of the weed and working with NASA, he is now required to drug test randomly whenever NASA decides.
    Apparently this also may involve the use of Ketamine for Depression.
    I can't imagine being so intelligent, driven and successful and yet thousands of Lilliputians want to break you down and destroy you.

This Guy's is going to John Galt on us and deservedly so.

Feedback Score
    Musk should thank his lucky stars that Trump is still around and running for POTUS. Image how much attention that Trump takes away from him?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    First the Biden Administration totally promoted everyone's EV's except Elon's.
    Then the National Labor Relations Board climbs up his keister for firing some employees who were talking bad about him and openly questioning his behavior and Leadership.
    Now he's being accused of using drugs. Most of those allegations center around an episode of Joe Rogan where he took a puff of weed. Because of the weed and working with NASA, he is now required to drug test randomly whenever NASA decides.
    Apparently this also may involve the use of Ketamine for Depression.
    I can't imagine being so intelligent, driven and successful and yet thousands of Lilliputians want to break you down and destroy you.

This Guy's is going to John Galt on us and deservedly so.
    This is just how people are, man. As the great Charlie Munger once said, "The world is not driven by greed, it's driven by envy".

Plus, now that Elon has stopped toeing the party line they're NEVER going to leave him alone.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Think he handles the pressure just fine...swamp hates it when it can't control the narrative.

Lotsa reasons they put the screws to elon...mostly it's that darn 1st he's trying to save.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1744401507317866833
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Had the same John Galt thought the other day. What if and not just him. As a society we deserve it, so there is that. Would make for an interesting decline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Had the same John Galt thought the other day. What if and not just him. As a society we deserve it, so there is that. Would make for an interesting decline.

You can't say we don't deserve it.
    I'm not sure why guys like Howard Hughes pretty much got a pass, but fast forward 90 years and everyone wants to screw the few innovators our Country haas left?
    As someone who occasionally deals with severe depression, I can assure you that I would try Ketamine if it was available. It's one of those, if you haven't got it, you haven't got a clue things.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    You can't say we don't deserve it.
    I'm not sure why guys like Howard Hughes pretty much got a pass, but fast forward 90 years and everyone wants to screw the few innovators our Country haas left?
    As someone who occasionally deals with severe depression, I can assure you that I would try Ketamine if it was available. It's one of those, if you haven't got it, you haven't got a clue things.
    It’s a lot easier to destroy than to build. Anyone who has ever actually achieved anything is a snap in the face to these imbeciles. Musk is just a high profile target, but everyone is on the target list. Lawyers, doctors, engineers…. Anyone above a purple haired barista that doesn’t break down at having to make 12 frappes in a day, is a constant reminder of just how big a failures these “folks” are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    3 years of random drug testing at the request of NASA has revealed not even the slightest traces of drugs or alcohol in Musk's system.
    Now I certainly hope he unleashed an absolutely rabid bunch of Attorneys upon anyone and everyone having even the slightest association with anything in that article.
    I would sue knowing that there would be no monetary gain to me simply to break those petty jealous bastards in to abject poverty.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Elon has been kicking everyone's ass in just about everything he does. I love how the best his opponents can come up is that he is supposedly a junkie. I would be embarrassed to admit that the dude that outsmarted NASA, BOEING, ULA, ROSCOMSMOS, Arianspace, GM, FORD, Toyota, Facebook, etc, etc, was strung out on dope while he did it. Pitiful losers. Next up: ELON MUSK BAD TIPPER. ELON MUSK BAD SINGER. ELON MUSK SCRATCHES BALLS IN PUBLIC.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That's the entirety of the National Labor Relations Board argument, " You're a Bad Boss".
    And what did his Attorney say?
    The National Labor Relations Board wants to be the accuser, the jury and the Judge in this case and that simply isn't the way this is going to happen because none of that BS is Justice.
    By the way, has anyone here ever worked somewhere that you could accuse your Boss of being an incompetent drug Addict and still have a job the next day? I've never tried it, but it seems like a surefire way to unemployment to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast