Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 1,151 to 1,156 of 1156

Thread: How Long Will Covid Restrictions Remain In Place...?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Due to all of this we have a lot of young people falling over dead with heart attacks.
    We also have a number of people who went crazy and haven't come back.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Too bad it didn't get done in 2016 when he had four years. Guy needs to figure out Twitter ain't congress.
    And there it is, summed up nicely.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Our governor deferred to the counties for mitigation efforts/restrictions which were generally hands-off other than closing down schools which Coondog loved running free at the local middle school. My wife's employer allowed work from home which she took advantage of for the final two years of her career before retiring. No adverse reactions from vax or boosters, nor suffered a covid infection. All the new curbside pickup services at retailers and telehealth I thought were great and enjoy using to this day. Gyrations in the stock market created opportunity. Paying people not to work along with supply chain disruptions helped create a supply/demand imbalance, pushing inflation and subsequent higher interest rates which has been much appreciated by those retired with low expenses and a few extra bucks to invest. I really don't have much to personally complain about.

Coondog says bring back the pandemic!

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 01-13-24 at 08:37.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Our governor deferred to the counties for mitigation efforts/restrictions which were generally hands-off other than closing down schools which Coondog loved running free at the local middle school. My wife's employer allowed work from home which she took advantage of for the final two years of her career before retiring. No adverse reactions from vax or boosters, nor suffered a covid infection. All the new curbside pickup services at retailers and telehealth I thought were great and enjoy using to this day. Gyrations in the stock market created opportunity. Paying people not to work along with supply chain disruptions helped create a supply/demand imbalance, pushing inflation and subsequent higher interest rates which has been much appreciated by those retired with low expenses and a few extra bucks to invest. I really don't have much to personally complain about.

Coondog says bring back the pandemic!

I couldn't see Coondog without zooming(if anyone else has that problem, that isn't a culvert just right of center) and was trying to figure out what kind of slight "Coondog" is. Lol
    Last edited by jsbhike; 01-13-24 at 09:22.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    I couldn't see Coondog without zooming(if anyone else has that problem, that isn't a culvert just right of center) and was trying to figure out what kind of slight "Coondog" is. Lol
    Are you talking about the brown areas where a bit of the slope has eroded?

Coondog got her name on day-one when I was on the way home with her. I stopped to grab a soda at the gas station when an old timer wearing dirty coveralls walked by and commented 'That's a fine lookin' coonhound ya got there, take good care of her'. So... "Coondog" it was. She's a rescue mix I picked up on a Saturday outside of Petco.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 01-13-24 at 10:38.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Are you talking about the brown areas where a bit of the slope has eroded?

Coondog got her name on day-one when I was on the way home with her. I stopped to grab a soda at the gas station when an old timer wearing dirty coveralls walked by and commented 'That's a fine lookin' coonhound ya got there, take good care of her'. So... "Coondog" it was. She's a rescue mix I picked up on a Saturday outside of Petco.
    No, on the side she is standing on.

Zoomed out, the shading of the grass makes it appear like the paving is well above the surface of the field and the optical illusion(for me at least) filled in the dark spot(that is Coondog) as a culvert to drain off the run off from the hill that is eroding.

Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116