Page 111 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1156

Thread: How Long Will Covid Restrictions Remain In Place...?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Can someone explain the latest dig against the Trump people about vaccine distribution? Something about reserve doses? I thought the original plan was to send out the first and second doses 'paired' so that we for sure could admin the second dose and not bet that production and distribution would continue with out issues. Now the plan is to use the second doses as other peoples first doses- and idea, I see the sense in it- not that I trust logistics to make it happen. But now it seems that people are saying that there aren't these second doses in reserve. Uhm, yes- They were sent out at the beginning????

Considering that the supply doesn't seem to be the issue, getting people injected seems to be the rate limiting factor- what is the issue with the doses?
    No, they’re saying that the amount of doses that we all were told were ready to be sent out didn’t really exist. The supply is the issue. I have no idea whose fault it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Can someone explain the latest dig against the Trump people about vaccine distribution? Something about reserve doses? I thought the original plan was to send out the first and second doses 'paired' so that we for sure could admin the second dose and not bet that production and distribution would continue with out issues. Now the plan is to use the second doses as other peoples first doses- and idea, I see the sense in it- not that I trust logistics to make it happen. But now it seems that people are saying that there aren't these second doses in reserve. Uhm, yes- They were sent out at the beginning????

Considering that the supply doesn't seem to be the issue, getting people injected seems to be the rate limiting factor- what is the issue with the doses?
    Making sure the right people get it maybe?

https://www.insider.com/health-offic...elderly-2021-1

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Shannon View Post
    No, they’re saying that the amount of doses that we all were told were ready to be sent out didn’t really exist. The supply is the issue. I have no idea whose fault it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Praise Jesus for that. At least some folks will be saved by virtue of there simply not being enough to go around.

I would like to reiterate that I will gladly donate my dose to a politician or pharma exec somewhere. Being critical to the infrastructure and all I feel like it's my patriotic duty to do so.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Making sure the right people get it maybe?

https://www.insider.com/health-offic...elderly-2021-1
    Judging from the stories out of Norway they probably lucked out big time. The friends probably not so much...

Feedback Score
    I was just thinking of all the crap I’ve watched and YouTube rabbit holes I’ve gone down since the pandemic started and I’m just your boredom. Imagine if this it happened for the Internet and on-demand video, and after having run out of the 20 videotapes that your friend said we would’ve been forced to actually read. Imagine how much smarter we’d all be if we had spent the last year reading instead of watching something about a tiger and revivals of 1980s crappy movies.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I was just thinking of all the crap I’ve watched and YouTube rabbit holes I’ve gone down since the pandemic started and I’m just your boredom. Imagine if this it happened for the Internet and on-demand video, and after having run out of the 20 videotapes that your friend said we would’ve been forced to actually read. Imagine how much smarter we’d all be if we had spent the last year reading instead of watching something about a tiger and revivals of 1980s crappy movies.
    I feel like it would have been better. I know all the dumb shit I see about COVID online from people like these rogue "doctors" like "World health alliance" has done absolutely nothing for me. Can't get away from it though really. All over facebook, hell, here I am again in this thread, lol.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    All I know is if a bunch of people start kicking the bucket and they try to say it's a deadlier form of the virus I'm not buying it. Which if what the Norwegians are saying is true sounds like that's exactly what's going to happen. Because there's no way they would ever admit the vaccine is killing people, ergo it must be the virus. At the very most they might admit that the vaccine didn't work because it mutated too fast, and probably blame it on Trump.
    So far the vaccine has made my friends and I feel crummy for a few days and that's it, typically after our 2nd shot. A small price to pay for dodging COVID (hopefully).

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    So far the vaccine has made my friends and I feel crummy for a few days and that's it, typically after our 2nd shot. A small price to pay for dodging COVID (hopefully).
    You don't know if it will work though, so you can never stop wearing the mask, never again get within 6 feet of someone, and all the other goodies.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    You can take mine too, just to be sure...

Feedback Score
    What do you mean typically after our second ?

So does this mean you have had it multiple times and its the yeah typically after our 2nd ? Or have you not had the 2nd yet ?

Typically seems that you have had the 2nd one before more then a few times which makes no sense ? This was supposed to be a ONE time shot ?

Typically makes no freaking sense here so very curious what ya mean since its a whole new kinda vaccine its not like any previous one so you cant compare to anything else ?

Page 111 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast