Page 36 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: How Long Will Covid Restrictions Remain In Place...?

Feedback Score

How Long Will Covid Restrictions Remain In Place...?

Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    They aren't just talking about it on the news though and I thought extreme cases were what you were concerned about? Why would you want .gov media hyperbole to potentially exacerbate the number of extreme cases exactly?
    Way to avoid the question at hand. You have a knack for avoiding the substance of the conversation.

The things you’re concerned (or at least can’t let go) with:

False positives/false negatives
    Psychological affects leading to physiological affects to “pump the numbers”
    BS stories about fake death certs “blaming Covid” which is literally a crime and no physician is going to do.
    Total number of cases being a meaningless metric.

What I’m concerned with:

Overwhelming the hospital system so people we can save without the pandemic still get saved

Preserving liberty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PracticalRifleman; 11-22-20 at 12:34.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    Way to avoid the question at hand. You have a knack for avoiding the substance of the conversation.

The things you’re concerned (or at least can’t let go) with:

False positives/false negatives
    Psychological affects leading to physiological affects to “pump the numbers”
    BS stories about fake death certs “blaming Covid” which is literally a crime and no physician is going to do.
    Total number of cases being a meaningless metric.

What I’m concerned with:

Overwhelming the hospital system so people we can save without the pandemic still get saved

Preserving liberty.

Hey we have a break through with you mentioning the false negatives too. Iffy testing seems bad to base public policy on.

Curiously, you didn't correct the member who states the high number of positives were justification for crack downs by the way.

Mental stress can exacerbate health issues and constant doom and gloom can lead to that. Seems odd anyone would be supportive of that scenario.

Wasn't a BS story on listing covid as the cause of death in a Florida motorcycle wreck.

What liberty are you wanting to preserve and how? That seems an odd concern given how upset you seem to get if anyone has noticed sketchy test results, rules for thee, but not for me mandates, and anything else that doesn't seem on the level.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Observations from a couple friends:
    "tonySC" - "Politicians can use the cycle threshold to accelerate or decelerate the pandemic of cases. Under Biden, I am sure you will have blue states start getting fewer cases."

"GregInFla", replying to Tony - "If they do that, after awhile the left will have dulled the effect those numbers have on the people and they'll lose control of the proles. They'd have to look for another fear-lever to use until they overuse that too.

Some of the most pervasive attempts to control humans took place behind the iron curtain and I think what happened there demonstrated that humans can only be controlled by manipulated data and propaganda for so long until the get resistant to it."

Prediction in reply to them: Once that happens, there'll be something else they'll have waiting in the wings... debt slavery, famine, nothing is off the table for these people. Right now I really wish my family had a self-sufficient, offgrid property...
    Ask the kulaks how that worked out for them. Unless you're willing to go seriously off-grid... but I don't think they'd appreciate the new standard of living.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Hey we have a break through with you mentioning the false negatives too. Iffy testing seems bad to base public policy on.

Curiously, you didn't correct the member who states the high number of positives were justification for crack downs by the way.

Mental stress can exacerbate health issues and constant doom and gloom can lead to that. Seems odd anyone would be supportive of that scenario.

Wasn't a BS story on listing covid as the cause of death in a Florida motorcycle wreck.

What liberty are you wanting to preserve and how? That seems an odd concern given how upset you seem to get if anyone has noticed sketchy test results, rules for thee, but not for me mandates, and anything else that doesn't seem on the level.
    I rest my case. Let it go. The hospitals are beyond capacity. Repeat all the rhetoric (which is largely being perpetrated by a foreign disinformation campaign) you want but it doesn’t change the situation.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I rest my case. Let it go. The hospitals are beyond capacity. Repeat all the rhetoric (which is largely being perpetrated by a foreign disinformation campaign) you want but it doesn’t change the situation.

The news sources I have posted are in the US, but it must all be Russian collusion.

Looking forward to your arguments in favor of the crack downs to stem the tide of the public health menace known as "gun violence" in the coming months.

In regards to the thread title, Fauci may be foreign disinformation, but he says the restrictions aren't going away and so far any of his dreams have become reality in most areas via state and local officials.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 11-22-20 at 18:08.

Feedback Score
    The news sources I have posted are in the US, but it must all be Russian collusion.

Looking forward to your arguments in favor of the crack downs to stem the tide of the public health menace known as "gun violence" in the coming months.

In regards to the thread title, Fauci may be foreign disinformation, but he says the restrictions aren't going away and so far any of his dreams have become reality in most areas via state and local officials.
    This shows how little you pay attention. Nowhere did I ever support any form of gun control or any form of curbing liberty for COVID.

I’m placing you on my ignore list as you’ve proven too juvenile to have productive conversation with.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This shows how little you pay attention. Nowhere did I ever support any form of gun control or any form of curbing liberty for COVID.

I’m placing you on my ignore list as you’ve proven too juvenile to have productive conversation with.

Interesting that any one opposed to curbing liberties via covid had to be denigrated.

I do hope I am wrong on the gun control bit, but the shouting down of anything indicating the covid response isn't on the level has me wondering.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Cognitive dissonance is a thing and does cost lives.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    The hospitals in my area (including a University hospital) haven't had more than 12 covid patients since the beginning. Thats not any where near capacity. Its something I've kept up with because I'm there several times per week.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 36 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast