Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steiner P4Xi question!

Feedback Score
    Again I am far from a novice and was just asking for information! But if was a pro and a new to scopes guy asked me Ide be more then happy to help him without pissing on his cornflakes, lol as for a LPVO, I wanted to try it! I did have a Eotec and really didn't care for it!
    Last edited by Patriotne12; 11-20-20 at 04:05.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
    Glad you found the confirmation bias you where seeking. Do you actually have any experience with any LPVo's? A vortex Razor will have the exact same affect.

I have more than a few cases of ammo under my P4xi. But yea go with the dude that runs a 7.62x39 AR. :rolls eyes:
    Wow the dude that "runs" 7.62X39! You make a lot of ASSumptions turnburglar. I have many Ar platforms in 5.56/6.8 in the Colt/LMT/Noveskee/Kac variations. Many top tier riffles/ calibers and have been doing this for a very long time. I also "run several KAHLES and Nightforce optics... among others. My AR 7.62x39 is an awesome fun gun that’s 100% reliable! Got the Troy upper on sale for $400 last Christmas season for a fun range gun and its one of my favorite being that I can run steel case ammo through it all day long. Steel case and what not that I have a LOT of. I don’t know why you would attack this?

Patriotne12 your very welcome!
    Last edited by lt211; 11-20-20 at 08:38.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Never noticed it before on my P4Xi, but on certain back grounds I can see it although the bloom is more noticeable and would have me turning it down anyway.

Leupold VXR has an equal dot brightness, but not seeing the red on the reticle lines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12