Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything is ok now because, "It's time for America to Unite"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Angry Everything is ok now because, "It's time for America to Unite"

I was at the supermarket and saw the cover of People magazine. Bydone, and Commie Law Harris says "It's time to unite"
    Screenshot_20201118_142931.jpg

All the atrocities the left commited have been washed away! Because it's time to unite! Let's forget about the rioting and terrorism, the covering up by the media, the aggressive pursuit of prosecution of conservatives exercising their right to defend themselves by Soros installed DA's while simultaneously letting radical leftist violent rioters out of jail over and over again, Democrat mayors hamstringing police and allowing occupied zones in our cities, the ongoing draconian lockdowns, the calling of Trump supporters to be put on lists by Democrat politicians, the extortion of buisness by BLM, the deception and blatant lies told by the media, the violent attacks on conservatives in the streets and the accusations of "racist" "nazi" "facist" Let's forget about the murders of Trump supporters by antifa members, let's forget about the cheating of an election because "it's time to unite" and let's forget that when Trump said the exact same thing when he was elected, the left launched an all out war for 4 years.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Eff these animals. It's time for payback.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Ditto.

I still have the Newsweek from 2016 which has HRC on the cover with the title “Madame President”. I hold out 0.1% hope that these People magazine covers will become just as ironic. We shall see.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Remember the severed head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    In spades!

Fvck them. They will get what they gave out. I have ZERO interest in burying the hatchet.....unless of course it's buried, uh, well use your imagination.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    #Unity

Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    I raise your punch in the face with a double tap in the face.

He will never be my president and Ramallah Harris that whore will be president in 6 months double Eff her.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I raise your punch in the face with a double tap in the face.

He will never be my president and Ramallah Harris that whore will be president in 6 months double Eff her.
    No he has to be POTUS for two years before Kamel-Toe can run for two terms. They will prop him up like "Weekend At Bernie's". If it's less than two years she can only run for re-election once.

I also like how that fist on the banner isn't a white one. Kinda helps with inter-racial unity for sure. Makes me want to "reach across the isle".
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Like I said in another post: they baselessly called me a racist, nazi, deplorable, misogynist, xenophobic chump who should be shunned, fired from my job, assaulted, jailed, re-educated and deprived of my property. I am way past "unity" with anyone on the Left.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    No he has to be POTUS for two years before Kamel-Toe can run for two terms. They will prop him up like "Weekend At Bernie's". If it's less than two years she can only run for re-election once.

I also like how that fist on the banner isn't a white one. Kinda helps with inter-racial unity for sure. Makes me want to "reach across the isle".
    Not only that, but did you catch The Jewish antifa flag in the same picture?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast