Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Everything is ok now because, "It's time for America to Unite"

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    How sharp is the end of that branch?
    Yeah, extend the olive branch and then get smacked over the head with it.

Again, with her elitist attitude concerning the 2A (mainly her hypocrisy over her armed security detail, bitch, you ain't that important to warrant an armed detail) and the way she acted over the Kavanaugh hearings only to turn around and ignore the Biden allegations, she can rot even more than she already is.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Oh sure, me too. It just doesn't amount to anything since it's not relevant to anything.
    How is it not relevant? Sure, I don't have my own talk show but you and I can, at every turn and every opportunity, do our best to be the assholes that the Left has been the last four years. That is not irrelevant. It makes people "uncomfortable" and I'm all about that now. If nothing else my satisfaction at shoving it in their faces makes it real relevant!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Seems I remember Obama's brand of "unity" for 8 years and some executive grade pouting when we didn't just roll over and accept everything he wanted of us to qualify as "part of the team". I don't see this as being any different. Pelosi still won't negotiate and Schumer won't either. Everything is our fault and I'm fed up with them. They want my money, my guns and my free speech. They've worked overtime for 16 years now to disenfranchise me, yet they have the gall to ask me for unity?

NO!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    How is it not relevant? Sure, I don't have my own talk show but you and I can, at every turn and every opportunity, do our best to be the assholes that the Left has been the last four years. That is not irrelevant. It makes people "uncomfortable" and I'm all about that now. If nothing else my satisfaction at shoving it in their faces makes it real relevant!
    I don't disagree and then I look and there's literally nowhere I can do that. Not to customers, especially when I don't even see them and everything is done through internet/phone. No one I know is a lefty. I don't have any social media except this one forum. I know my immediate neighbors only enough to say how about them Eagles? Or get a load of this weather! I do have Biden supporters in my development but it's a huge development and its not like I'm going to specifically drive/walk past their house. That's about it. I'll be that old man screaming at the clouds!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I don't disagree and then I look and there's literally nowhere I can do that. Not to customers, especially when I don't even see them and everything is done through internet/phone. No one I know is a lefty. I don't have any social media except this one forum. I know my immediate neighbors only enough to say how about them Eagles? Or get a load of this weather! I do have Biden supporters in my development but it's a huge development and its not like I'm going to specifically drive/walk past their house. That's about it. I'll be that old man screaming at the clouds!

My wife, one sister, and a cousin are the only conservatives in her family. She instituted a lifetime ban on my posting on her Facebook in 2016. Apparently I am abrasive and caused near-terminal butt hurt.

Andy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    My wife, one sister, and a cousin are the only conservatives in her family. She instituted a lifetime ban on my posting on her Facebook in 2016. Apparently I am abrasive and caused near-terminal butt hurt.

Andy
    I never had FB or much interest in it so I wouldn't know. No real reason except I never understood its point. I know only 3 other people that never had it. Two are cousins and one is a friend. Everyone else I know, whether family or friends or co-workers, are not lefties. Not all are super conservative but none are liberal lefty.

Feedback Score
    Yeah can't do it at work, no politics allowed (and I don't disagree with that). I spend limited time on Facebook so there might be an opportunity. I haven't gone to protests but just might start. Just thinking how to be the bestest and mostest asshole I can!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Everything is ok now because, "It's time for America to Unite"

Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    You know, she was a childhood crush of mine (probably like a lot of guys my age) but I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire nowadays.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ump-supporters
    To bad she’s a pedophile and she can burn in hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 11-25-20 at 13:13.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    To bad she’s a pedophile and she can burn in hell.

I believe you're thinking of Crissy Teigan.

Unless that other worthless support system for a cooch did something?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Oh snap you may be right. Idk all the liberal pop socialites blend together to me.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast