Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PHLster Enigma

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I’m bumping this thread to see if there is any new feedback on this chassis/holster thing. Anyone?

It has my interest as I've been wanting to get something I can use while wearing basketball style shorts or sweatpants or anything without a belt. I don't want off body carry, belly bands and "thunderwear" types are too hot IMO, not a fan of shoulder holsters much less T-shirt holster. This might be it. PHLster Enigma

Have any other suggestions for this type of carry?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My wife uses one with a P365. She also added a IWB holser for her extra mag. Most of the time she has no belt. She reallys likes it. Conceals really well and she says its very comfortable.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribe View Post
    My wife uses one with a P365. She also added a IWB holser for her extra mag. Most of the time she has no belt. She reallys likes it. Conceals really well and she says its very comfortable.
    Thanks for the input.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTick View Post
    I'm out on it being non-WML.

I'm hope it's in the works, but I'd love to use it with my PHLster Floodlight
    @thetick

The have a light bearing option now. OOS at the moment, but they are making these

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    I have the non light bearing version, and have been wearing it exclusively for the past few days. It's very comfortable and conceals very well. I can move it to where ever I want to and am not limited to the belt line. I cut grass with it on in gym shorts earlier this week, which was great and much preferred to an LCP in my gym shorts pocket. There's a bit of work that goes into assembling and adjusting it, but once you get it where you want it, it's a fantastic option.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I love my two and use them exclusively now. Having the gun separated from my pants solves my problem of my pants trying to fall off all the time if I don't have the belt super tight. The concealment is just as good if not better than any of the best holsters I've tried and comfort is actually quite a bit better as long as I use my Papoose from Levo designs, otherwise the belt digs into me a bit.

Feedback Score
    Interesting. Thanks @titsonritz for reviving this thread. I just got a new puppy and wanted something to work with gym shorts and this might just be what i need.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I love my two and use them exclusively now. Having the gun separated from my pants solves my problem of my pants trying to fall off all the time if I don't have the belt super tight. The concealment is just as good if not better than any of the best holsters I've tried and comfort is actually quite a bit better as long as I use my Papoose from Levo designs, otherwise the belt digs into me a bit.
    Ah yes, the papoose is 100% needed in my opinion to prevent chaffing from the belt and buckle. I’m glad you brought that up.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Doesn't look like they make left hand holsters.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Doesn't look like they make left hand holsters.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    You don't need to use their holster and the chassis is reversible. I'm a lefty too, BTW.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast