Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Feedback Score

ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

To both the comments above.

Yes! A million times yes! Preach this message to anyone who will listen.

And not just because you agree with, but because it’s the only path to individual liberty and freedom.

THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO GIVE YOU YOUR FREEDOM! So stop asking for it and maybe just take it.

There are only two ways this shit show is ending. Cession and decentralization. Or an actual violent Civil war. No matter how hard we think we are most of us (me included) aren’t ready to hold our buddies head in our laps as he bleeds to death, or vice versa. The only sure thing is that forcing 350 million people to live under the thumb of this monstrosity is not sustainable. We are on a suicide mission as a country and as a people.

If we just start doing whatever the **** we want there are way more of us than than them. There simply aren’t enough feds to enforce al their stupid rules. If we just start living our lives regardless of their dictates maybe we start to break this bitch up and go out separate ways. Avoid the violence.

Or, we can just keep playing by their rules and let them keep centralizing and amassing power until the point that it’s too late and violence is inevitable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by iflyskyhigh; 02-13-21 at 09:24.
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    I can't believe this thread is still going.

After a month or so of the Thief in Chief, we see the direction they want to go.

If you give up your AR or any other pistol with a brace they will not stop until even a flintlock is an assault weapon.

So the question is very simple, what are you willing to give up along the road to making your children and grandchildren slaves to the State?

Feedback Score
    https://thecommonsenseshow.com/agend...it-happen-here

Where is America at on the 8 Stages of Genocide? Will It Happen Here?

Submitted by Dave Hodges on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 - 15:35.

I have been covering the unfolding genocidal pattern in America since Biden was selected to be President. However, people do not want to listen or see what is in front of them!

Gregory H. Stanton, President of Genocide Watch, wrote the most salient paper on the topic of Democide, that is by definition, genocide by government against its people. In his analysis, Stanton identified 8 key stages related to the process of genocide? Classification Symbolization Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation, Extermination and Denial.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Yes, the writing is on the wall; give an inch and “they” will take it all.
    Seems obvious “they” are terrified of any with conservative values/morals. They should be.

We are standing in the way of their NWO, where the masses are subjugated by the entitled few.

I believe I shall continue on the path I have been on for decades. “Non compliance” isn’t enough.
    The 2nd Amendment was a thing to keep the our elected officials in check, to keep them from exerting their will on the people they presumably serve.
    The genie is out of the bottle with the Lefts insane demands.
    There will be a reckoning.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Legal Man dropping bombs

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...h/id1517421323

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyskyhigh View Post
    This shit is happing all around right now as we speak and these idiots are worried about getting their form 1’s in so the state can grant them permission to use their “rights”.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...=1#post2928588

Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    It is interesting that 4 of the 5 most recent WTS ads in the EE>AR Complete Uppers are 10.5" or listed as pistol uppers.

Feedback Score
    Some people just really get off on following the rules exactly as they are written. Others are afraid, and live their lives worried.

Feedback Score
    This country is full of rule nazi's.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    This country is full of rule nazi's.
    Every country. I think it's a personality thing, probably based in childhood.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast