Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
I’ll look into them, thanks for the recommendation.

The problem with the constitution is not the document in itself, the problem is that men is expected to uphold it and protect it. We are foul able, most seeking power are corrupt or desire to be. The constitution/country truly fell apart with the 17th amendment and dare I say women getting the right to vote. Their was a reason only land owning males were allowed to vote, it’s because they had a stake in the country, literally. Women were not allowed to vote, because we are supposed to be republic, the man of the house voted for the family. He was the representative of the family. When states surrendered their power to eject and recall senators were started down the road to communism. Throw in the likes of Wilson and that cunt fdr, you can easily map of how we got to where we are along with the why.

The constitution suffered a death of a thousand cuts. It’s everyone’s fault, yours, mine, our great x8 grandparents, if they were here then. We were entrusted to keep the republic, and the men that penned it did so with the hopes that we would keep it and be willing to fight and defend it against enemies domestic. We failed them and the constitution.

I agree the fed is a fraud, has been for two centuries at least.

With that being said, I think the country needs split. Wy, mt, id, eastern or/wa, Nevada, Kansas, ok, Texas, az, most of the Midwest to the Mississippi and the dakotas need to tell the feds to piss off. We’re taking our resources, the military installations, nukes included, and making our own country. Then invade ca and the rest of the pacific coast. Kick out everyone in la, sf, Portland, Eugene, Seattle etc and send them to the east coast. Let the lefties have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love it. All of it. Even the stuff I don’t agree with. Everything you said bears discussion and is worth talking about. I have no doubt we could find common ground. Our disagreements are thin.

And for the love of god, yes, break this bitch up. You shouldn’t be forced to live and interact with people whom you share no common culture, interests, or beliefs. Culture matters. You can’t force people to live with people they don’t want to live with. Which is pretty much all we’re left with at this point.

Sic semper tyrannis