Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Tyranny is tyranny. Hidden weapons doesn't stop prevent or stop tyranny. Its going to take using them in an organized and effective manner.
    This is entirely correct, and something all of us who took the Oath should be fully prepared to execute.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Red*Lion View Post
    if things go the route that the globalists and traitors hope for (at least longer term), any pension, savings, 401k, etc... will be "contributed" to the overall govt pot, to be doled out to all on an equally impoverished level. Gold, silver and other valuables will be outlawed and taken. You will be a slave with not a bit of liberty.
    If history is an indication of what the communist are capable of add food to the list of items that will become property of the state.

Feedback Score
    There are a lot of very thoughtful explanations of what may or may not happen. It’d be great if we could discuss, and act on, good ideas for making our position, as exercisers of the 2A, as good as possible. I added a comment at regulations.gov regarding this matter, and I will be voting early in the Georgia run-off this coming week, but there have to be more things that we all can do to positively influence our position. I’d like to hear from the M4C thinkers what the best use of our efforts would be.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RS4 View Post
    There are a lot of very thoughtful explanations of what may or may not happen. It’d be great if we could discuss, and act on, good ideas for making our position, as exercisers of the 2A, as good as possible. I added a comment at regulations.gov regarding this matter, and I will be voting early in the Georgia run-off this coming week, but there have to be more things that we all can do to positively influence our position. I’d like to hear from the M4C thinkers what the best use of our efforts would be.
    Your only option at this point is civil disobedience and nullification through giving zero F—k’s.

Public comments, please. What has happened in the past 8 months...8 years...50 years...that has lead you to believe the state has any interest in what you think?

If you still think there is any such thing as the second amendment, or that voting is anything beside a distraction your overlords use to keep you occupied, you live in a fairytale fantasyland.

But keep on sending in your form 1’s, and making public comments, and voting. I’d love to know how that’s working for you all. Seems like it’s going swimmingly.

Meanwhile in this universe the progressive left continues to steam roll you at every turn. Because they don’t give a sh-t about “public comments”, or playing fair, or following some arbitrary rule. They want something...they do it.

God, we are such pussies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The very first, and easiest thing we can all do is NOT COMPLY IN ANY WAY.

Gun owners have for years complied with everything asked of us, and all it gets us is being treated like criminals.

So it stops now. NO MORE.

There is no logic to anything they're doing, except to eventually disarm us. Why? You know why.

Do. Not. Comply.

Feedback Score
    I believe the potential ban on M855 was headed off due to a large amount of public pressure. When I bought my first AR in 2001, it had a fixed stock, a pinned and welded muzzle break, and came with one sad little 10 round magazine. Now (ok, before March 2020), I have much more freedom to buy and/or build firearms closer to the way I prefer.

I think oversimplifying to a false dichotomy of surrendering or stacking bodies of makes us even more vulnerable, and less effective...and makes such a dichotomy more likely...

Honest question, how are the 2A sanctuary counties in Virginia doing? Is that a viable path that folks could work with their local LE/Sherrif to tell the feds, “sorry, we still interpret the Constitution as the top law in the land, and you can’t infringe in this county”?
    Last edited by RS4; 12-19-20 at 23:38. Reason: Word choice error

Feedback Score
    I believe the potential ban on M855 was headed off due to a large amount of public pressure. When I bought my first AR in 2001, it had a fixed stock, a pinned and welded muzzle break, and came with one sad little 10 round magazine. Now (ok, before March 2020), I have much more freedom to buy and/or build firearms closer to the way I prefer.

I think oversimplifying to a false dichotomy of surrendering or stacking bodies of makes us even more vulnerable, and less effective...and makes such a dichotomy more likely...

Honest question, how are the 2A sanctuary counties in Virginia doing? Is that a viable path that folks could work with their local LE/Sherrif to tell the feds, “sorry, we still interpret the Constitution as the top law in the land, and you can’t infringe in this county”?
    And I believe in Santa Clause.

I’m not presenting a false dichotomy. Only pointing out the facts as they stand.

I’m not evening putting forth either of the options you presented in the above response. This is a “uge” problem with people on the left and right. You are so binary that when someone is putting something right under your nose that is completely contradictory to your world view you can’t see it.

They are not coming for our guns, nor is anyone “stacking bodies”. I repeat, THEY ARE NOT COMING FOR YOUR GUNS. They don’t have to. Why would they risk the potential for violence if they don’t have too, and they don’t have too.

Just look around you. And when I say look around you, I mean metaphorically and actually. Looking at what they (they being the state and the progressive left) have been able to achieve over the last 60 years. They have ground every one down, one slow victory at a time.

Sure they make take a loss here and there (which you see as a victory), but make no mistake about it, they are winning. Shit, the right is so pathetic that even when they win they lose. Case in point Donald Trump.

Like I said when the left wants something they don’t ask, they take it. Be it drugs, or immigration, or ELECTIONS. Why? Because they understand how the game is played and they are playing to win. We are not.

They have gotten everything they want without having to lift a finger. Not a single drop of blood shed. So again why would they “come after” your guns and risk the potential for violence when the right has basically proven they won’t need too? The answer is of course they won’t. They will just continue to use the massive regulatory state, and the right will continue to cave.

Your option, and it most likely doesn’t require any violence at all, is just to not comply.

Your freedoms are there for the taking. You just have to be willing to take them. Stop asking your overlords for permission and just take them already.

Feedback Score
    I agree, the left generally just takes freedoms without asking (“we have to pass the bill to know what’s in it”)

And, the right is generally too proper when attempting to take ground. Which is one of the reasons Trump was a breath of fresh air with his brashness and aggressiveness.

How can the 2A community start adding some small victories to push things the other direction?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Though I have a huge problem with, in my opinion, the ease with which some can so easily and eagerly cast aside the 2A, my even larger problem is with those who would enforce laws which might include the actual confiscation of weapons and related items. LEOs of any kind and level. I get it they have families to feed, mortgages, etc, but sometimes you need to reach into your soul to see if there's an alternative. I know multiple deputies in my area and I trust what they say. Some are good friends with whom I have trained, fired zillions of rounds with, drank beers with, all that. To a person, each says not only will they never play that game but will defend the 2A fully. But it still bothers me that there are likely high numbers of "just following orders" types. The same ones we loathed in the military.

Feedback Score

ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

I agree, the left generally just takes freedoms without asking (“we have to pass the bill to know what’s in it”)

And, the right is generally too proper when attempting to take ground. Which is one of the reasons Trump was a breath of fresh air with his brashness and aggressiveness.

How can the 2A community start adding some small victories to push things the other direction?
    Oh yes. Trump’s brashness and aggressiveness was a real victory.

Trump, while a master manipulator, at the of the day was a man who knew little and had no desire to learn. Trolling the press was fun and entertaining, but accomplished little. Trump surrounded himself with swamp creatures and was manhandled by the deep state. Trump has no one blame but himself. Congratulations now you get Joe Biden.

Proving my point. Even when the right gains access to the system they are ill equipped to wield it. The system does not favor you. Stop trying to work within it. AND if you are going into the belly of the beast, you had best be prepared to inflict carnage and lay waste. Trump was not prepared to do that and his hubris prevented him from changing course once he was there.

You asked what you can do. Several people have told you. Their illegitimate immoral system only had oxygen because you allow it too through your compliance.

Stop complying. I don’t think it’s as hard or as painful as people think it’s going to be. There is strength in numbers and I do not believe it would even take that many. Even though we are the minority when it comes to the population, we are the majority when it comes to the state. We outnumber the bureaucrats. There were more Jews than Nazis. Just saying. (Yes, I know that’s an oversimplification and not apples to apples. There were other forces at work. But the analogy still has merit)(And no I’m not saying gun owners are on their way to train cars)

Last edited by iflyskyhigh; 12-20-20 at 11:11.

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast