Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwnag3 View Post
    Serious questions for a hypothetical movement, friend. By "fight" we're talking with guns, not megaphones and homemade signs, right? If yes, let's proceed...

How do you see us getting together for this fight? How would we coordinate movements and gatherings?

When we meet up for this fight, do you suppose we are a group of "criminals" armed with illegal weapons? Maybe we are patriots aka insurgents aka criminals. You know what I mean.

Are we fighting the military, police, or some three letter agency? Are some of these folks on our side as well?

Where does our wounded go for treatment?

What do we do when we win our first battle? Suppose our numbers are diminished. How do we recruit? Or, are we hoping our adversaries do not engage and we win that way?

Just throwing out some thoughts for friendly conversation. Could be interesting. Anyone is welcome to comment!

These questions have plagued patriots the entire time our nation had been in moral decline, and under attack.

Much more so I'd wager, in recent times.

Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    No one is going to discuss that on an open internet forum.
    It's this answer... and the knowledge that the opposition is in firm control of every form of electronic communication, and media (required to coordinate such matters) that has allowed, and will continue to allow, the traitors to win.

Freedom loving, red blooded American patriots have, by far, the better training, equipment, and willingness to fight, should it come to that. (along with legal, and moral obligations to do so)
    What we DO NOT have, is a way to coordinate our actions.
    Without this capability... it's just not gonna happen. At least I don't see a way for it to.
    This is how it's gotten this far, and it's how (without some underground communications network) it will get much worse.
    Last edited by daddyusmaximus; 04-24-21 at 10:12.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.