Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I would submit that if they " don't understand their oath or what lie behind those words"- they have NO business in LE.
    Amen to that, and as I've said before, abdicating/violating that Oath would make them the enemy, no different than any rioter, chinese spy, or left-wing legislator from Africa who hates Jews.

Feedback Score
    https://ijr.org/cuomo-sheriff-refuse...ions-dictator/

Good stuff starts at in minute 59 of the video embedded in the story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The state is the mafia posing as a human rights organization"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Yes but having a BA/BS req is less about hiring “qualified” persons and more about simply streamlining hiring efficiency since degree is meaningless when everyone and their dog has one nowadays. In AOs still dominated by civil service standards it is irrelevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I get that. Doesn't change that most 4- year degree programs also indoctrinate its students.
    Good departments still have good trainers to correct that, but not all.
    The fact is that the majority of young LEOs have been taught, and too many still believe that the 2A doesn't apply to regular people.
    I'm still pro-police, as they put themselves out there to protect and serve, but I'm just a realist in understanding that they may not believe what I believe is the scope of what that entails.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    HD AR's for stoping two legged threats are either 16" or SBR's.

This is more about feinting compliance and not giving big brother anything to use against you.
    Big brother is watching...and listening.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Law Enforcement is an institution of The State, and exists solely to enforce The State's laws by means of force. The officers are just a means to that end. I'm sure some tiny percentage of individual officers will refuse confiscations orders, but they will simply be replaced by others who will be eager to obey.

Also, "if you're not a cop, you're a criminal" culture and mindset makes it pretty easy to justify loading up the MRAP, kicking in a door, and shooting some dude in the face at 0-dark-30 'cause his neighbor saw the AR through the window and snitched. "**** that scumbag...He should have turned that in to the buyback. Let's hit the Waffle House for some hash before we make our next call..."
    Last edited by kerplode; Yesterday at 14:20.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011