Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Feedback Score
    I actually agree with you that it’s logistically impossible to round up the guns. And I don’t see it happing Nazi or Marxist style.

But make no mistake. We are losing ground every minute of every day. If you can’t see that I don’t know what to tell you.

As I said in a previous post, there are more of “them” than us.

The only reason republicans ever win an election is because historical “they” don’t show up to vote and we still cling to the electoral college (by the skin of our teeth).

But if “they” do ever start turning out in ever increasing numbers to vote, standby. This election should give you a little taste of that. A half dead old white man and a black nazi got more votes than any other candidate...ever. No matter how much fraud there was trump got trounced in the popular vote. And if the numbers keeping going that way, your electoral college be damned. They won’t need to get rid of it because they’ll win that too.

But this idea that gun owners are the “resistance”, pfft to that. That’s fantasy land stuff. Just because there are too many guns to go round up doesn’t mean there are equally as many people behind those guns ready to die to keep them. That’s 2A community folklore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyskyhigh View Post
    Your right. Disregard. Nothing to see here.

The left hasn’t been wining for the last half century...one little tiny battle at a time.

The left doesn’t control the media, academics, sports, entertainment, and a good chunk of politics, and a few other areas of life I’m sure I’m leaving out.

The left isn’t hands down winning the culture war.

You’re right. The Republicans had the last four years and didn’t just squander it (Just like they do every time they gain power). Trump was really winning with all his pro freedom pro gun agenda items.

Total success. This is the freest we’ve even been.

Kicked that topic in the ass. What’s next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take Trump trying to axe obamacare with all his might! Waste of time! He had House and Senate for 2 years and couldn't push it through! Sure McCain and other phony conservatives fouled it up but I think it illustrates even with pretty much a mandate on a clearly flawed policy that has no constitutional support...little to nothing was done against it.....

Geez. I hate to go to war with some of you guys!

Feedback Score

ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by Whalstib View Post
    Take Trump trying to axe obamacare with all his might! Waste of time! He had House and Senate for 2 years and couldn't push it through! Sure McCain and other phony conservatives fouled it up but I think it illustrates even with pretty much a mandate on a clearly flawed policy that has no constitutional support...little to nothing was done against it.....

Geez. I hate to go to war with some of you guys!
    Maybe reread my post. I think you just reiterated the point I was making.

No such thing as a non phony Republican. Maybe Ron Paul?

Democracy is a myth and a sham. I think you just made that point inadvertently too.

Constitution is a worthless piece of paper. Think you inadvertently made that point too.

Last edited by iflyskyhigh; 11-30-20 at 22:54.

Feedback Score
    Maybe reread my post. I think you just reiterated the point I was making.

I took your post for sarcasm....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whalstib View Post
    I took your post for sarcasm....

I think we are agreeing?

Now I’m confused. Going to bed.

Feedback Score
    I think we are agreeing?

Now I’m confused. Going to bed.

Haha!

I crashed too!

Sure I guess we're on the same page.

Being one to consider all options wouldn't it be an even money bet, considering you'd sell at a substantial loss, to simply retrofit a 16" barrel on it? I figure <$500 to swap over.

Unless you have a real inexpensive version I figure this would be the loss...Mine is a Daniel Defense and was $2000.

The above considering the ban will be for pistols and or braces....

I'm not sure I'd take this route as with a Laws Tactical folder mine has a small foot print I can stash in my RV which I (out of choice) live in full time.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Your right. Disregard. Nothing to see here.

The left hasn’t been wining for the last half century...one little tiny battle at a time.

The left doesn’t control the media, academics, sports, entertainment, and a good chunk of politics, and a few other areas of life I’m sure I’m leaving out.

The left isn’t hands down winning the culture war.

You’re right. The Republicans had the last four years and didn’t just squander it (Just like they do every time they gain power). Trump was really winning with all his pro freedom pro gun agenda items.

Total success. This is the freest we’ve even been.

Kicked that topic in the ass. What’s next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree with much of what you said but it's also important to remember that we have more states with CCW than ever before. When I was growing up there were very few AR type rifles out there and nobody had a CCW(of course you really didn't need one then either). A large number of weapons are now in solid Democrats hands that never would have owned guns before the recent safe protests. Things aren't looking good but they aren't totally lost yet either.

I also agree that it's death by a thousand cuts. We only need to look to California to see how they erased the firearms culture one small step at a time.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Sure plenty of people in NY and CA still have AR 15’s and 30 round magazines. But what's the outcome if they actually use them in a justified use of deadly force?

Just ask Kyle Rittenhouse...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Laws are only for peasants and sheeple. They would need UN troops to actually enforce this...

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE31 View Post
    They would need UN troops to actually enforce this...
    But those light blue berets / helmets make for handy, ahem, points of reference.

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast