Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    I’ll look into them, thanks for the recommendation.

The problem with the constitution is not the document in itself, the problem is that men is expected to uphold it and protect it. We are foul able, most seeking power are corrupt or desire to be. The constitution/country truly fell apart with the 17th amendment and dare I say women getting the right to vote. Their was a reason only land owning males were allowed to vote, it’s because they had a stake in the country, literally. Women were not allowed to vote, because we are supposed to be republic, the man of the house voted for the family. He was the representative of the family. When states surrendered their power to eject and recall senators were started down the road to communism. Throw in the likes of Wilson and that cunt fdr, you can easily map of how we got to where we are along with the why.

The constitution suffered a death of a thousand cuts. It’s everyone’s fault, yours, mine, our great x8 grandparents, if they were here then. We were entrusted to keep the republic, and the men that penned it did so with the hopes that we would keep it and be willing to fight and defend it against enemies domestic. We failed them and the constitution.

I agree the fed is a fraud, has been for two centuries at least.

With that being said, I think the country needs split. Wy, mt, id, eastern or/wa, Nevada, Kansas, ok, Texas, az, most of the Midwest to the Mississippi and the dakotas need to tell the feds to piss off. We’re taking our resources, the military installations, nukes included, and making our own country. Then invade ca and the rest of the pacific coast. Kick out everyone in la, sf, Portland, Eugene, Seattle etc and send them to the east coast. Let the lefties have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love it. All of it. Even the stuff I don’t agree with. Everything you said bears discussion and is worth talking about. I have no doubt we could find common ground. Our disagreements are thin.

And for the love of god, yes, break this bitch up. You shouldn’t be forced to live and interact with people whom you share no common culture, interests, or beliefs. Culture matters. You can’t force people to live with people they don’t want to live with. Which is pretty much all we’re left with at this point.

Sic semper tyrannis
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    I’ll look into them, thanks for the recommendation.

The problem with the constitution is not the document in itself, the problem is that men is expected to uphold it and protect it. We are foul able, most seeking power are corrupt or desire to be. The constitution/country truly fell apart with the 17th amendment and dare I say women getting the right to vote. Their was a reason only land owning males were allowed to vote, it’s because they had a stake in the country, literally. Women were not allowed to vote, because we are supposed to be republic, the man of the house voted for the family. He was the representative of the family. When states surrendered their power to eject and recall senators were started down the road to communism. Throw in the likes of Wilson and that cunt fdr, you can easily map of how we got to where we are along with the why.

The constitution suffered a death of a thousand cuts. It’s everyone’s fault, yours, mine, our great x8 grandparents, if they were here then. We were entrusted to keep the republic, and the men that penned it did so with the hopes that we would keep it and be willing to fight and defend it against enemies domestic. We failed them and the constitution.

I agree the fed is a fraud, has been for two centuries at least.

With that being said, I think the country needs split. Wy, mt, id, eastern or/wa, Nevada, Kansas, ok, Texas, az, most of the Midwest to the Mississippi and the dakotas need to tell the feds to piss off. We’re taking our resources, the military installations, nukes included, and making our own country. Then invade ca and the rest of the pacific coast. Kick out everyone in la, sf, Portland, Eugene, Seattle etc and send them to the east coast. Let the lefties have them.

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/6201cc81...he%20State.pdf
    http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/6201cc8e...%20Treason.pdf

They are short. Easy to read. Like in a hour.

I’ve got some podcasts to suggest if your interested.

I’ve learned more from the thousands of hours of podcasts (and the places they’ve led me) over the past 12 years, than I ever did from my 13 years of government indoctrination, 4 years of college, and time spent as a jack booted thug for the state. I’m sad I wasted so many years never curious or questioning the word around me. Just taking everything I was told as gospel.

Feedback Score
    the Justice system enforces tyranny to keep prisons full
    Whaaaaa? More like criminal scum commit crimes that have penalty of prison time. The justice system jails people, or do criminals choose to go there? Let's take the Geraldo Rivera statement from last week, he said (and I quote), 'too many criminals on the streets have guns'. It's more like 'too many criminals are not in prison'.
    Last edited by DwayneZ; 02-08-22 at 09:08.

Feedback Score

ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneZ View Post
    Whaaaaa? More like criminal scum commit crimes that have penalty of prison time. The justice system jails people, or do criminals choose to go there? Let's take the Geraldo Rivera statement from last week, he said (and I quote), 'too many criminals on the streets have guns'. It's more like 'too many criminals are not in prison'.
    Go away red coat. This is a conversation for adults.

Feedback Score
    Sorry. This is too easy.

What happens when the state finds you to be the criminal. Like you said. DC is passing laws by the day to make you a felon. Don’t argue. You said that.

Have you really not thought any of this through?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyskyhigh View Post
    Go away red coat. This is a conversation for adults.
    Whooa, hold your horses there, chief.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    If the last two years have taught me anything it's how easily people can be conditioned to turn on people they know.

Oh you had more than (insert number of people the govt deems acceptable to be allowed to gather at any given time) over for Thanksgiving? Better call the cops.

Oh you got a fake vaccine passport? Better call the cops.

Oh you shouldered a brace? Better call the cops.

Oh that 14.5" isn't pinned and welded? Better call the cops.

Oh you put a stock on your pistol? Better call the cops.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    You're exactly the kind of person that I would not trust to be in my inner circle. That's not a personal attack, so no need to take offense.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Knock off the personal attacks, and lower your temperature.

This thread is locked for a while until some of you folks you folks chill. Discuss things rationally like adults, or find another forum.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233