I actually agree with you that it’s logistically impossible to round up the guns. And I don’t see it happing Nazi or Marxist style.

But make no mistake. We are losing ground every minute of every day. If you can’t see that I don’t know what to tell you.

As I said in a previous post, there are more of “them” than us.

The only reason republicans ever win an election is because historical “they” don’t show up to vote and we still cling to the electoral college (by the skin of our teeth).

But if “they” do ever start turning out in ever increasing numbers to vote, standby. This election should give you a little taste of that. A half dead old white man and a black nazi got more votes than any other candidate...ever. No matter how much fraud there was trump got trounced in the popular vote. And if the numbers keeping going that way, your electoral college be damned. They won’t need to get rid of it because they’ll win that too.

But this idea that gun owners are the “resistance”, pfft to that. That’s fantasy land stuff. Just because there are too many guns to go round up doesn’t mean there are equally as many people behind those guns ready to die to keep them. That’s 2A community folklore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk