Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I would submit that if they " don't understand their oath or what lie behind those words"- they have NO business in LE.
    Amen to that, and as I've said before, abdicating/violating that Oath would make them the enemy, no different than any rioter, chinese spy, or left-wing legislator from Africa who hates Jews.

Feedback Score
    https://ijr.org/cuomo-sheriff-refuse...ions-dictator/

Good stuff starts at in minute 59 of the video embedded in the story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Yes but having a BA/BS req is less about hiring “qualified” persons and more about simply streamlining hiring efficiency since degree is meaningless when everyone and their dog has one nowadays. In AOs still dominated by civil service standards it is irrelevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I get that. Doesn't change that most 4- year degree programs also indoctrinate its students.
    Good departments still have good trainers to correct that, but not all.
    The fact is that the majority of young LEOs have been taught, and too many still believe that the 2A doesn't apply to regular people.
    I'm still pro-police, as they put themselves out there to protect and serve, but I'm just a realist in understanding that they may not believe what I believe is the scope of what that entails.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    HD AR's for stoping two legged threats are either 16" or SBR's.

This is more about feinting compliance and not giving big brother anything to use against you.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Law Enforcement is an institution of The State, and exists solely to enforce The State's laws by means of force. The officers are just a means to that end. I'm sure some tiny percentage of individual officers will refuse confiscations orders, but they will simply be replaced by others who will be eager to obey.

Also, "if you're not a cop, you're a criminal" culture and mindset makes it pretty easy to justify loading up the MRAP, kicking in a door, and shooting some dude in the face at 0-dark-30 'cause his neighbor saw the AR through the window and snitched. "**** that scumbag...He should have turned that in to the buyback. Let's hit the Waffle House for some hash before we make our next call..."
    Last edited by kerplode; 11-27-20 at 13:20.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I say FATF FJB FKH

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    Law Enforcement is an institution of The State, and exists solely to enforce The State's laws by means of force. The officers are just a means to that end. I'm sure some tiny percentage of individual officers will refuse confiscations orders, but they will simply be replaced by others who will be eager to obey.

Also, "if you're not a cop, you're a criminal" culture and mindset makes it pretty easy to justify loading up the MRAP, kicking in a door, and shooting some dude in the face at 0-dark-30 'cause his neighbor saw the AR through the window and snitched. "**** that scumbag...He should have turned that in to the buyback. Let's hit the Waffle House for some hash before we make our next call..."
    I seriously doubt it will go this far!

Local LEO are our neighbors and have plenty to do aside from investigating snitch leads on possible ARs.....

It would take a federal LEO agency and would be unprecedented in history. We're talking millions! 100's of millions when you start breaking down the pieces.

Portland was burning down and the feds couldn't move in... USA still leans towards states rights.

Check CA for how the AW ban went. I know guys there that send me photos of there current AR builds.... they don't give an F about CA laws! They're not taking an arsenal to the range like before but being smart about it. So many stupid loop holes in the CA law. You can actually separate upper and lower and it's legal 'cause it's now just parts.

If ban is for braces....ever notice those things slide right off in 1 second.....

With C19 there will be LOTS more on the gov't plate than trying to craft a bill that will pass and be easily implemented.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whalstib View Post
    I seriously doubt it will go this far!

Local LEO are our neighbors and have plenty to do aside from investigating snitch leads on possible ARs.....

It would take a federal LEO agency and would be unprecedented in history. We're talking millions! 100's of millions when you start breaking down the pieces.

Portland was burning down and the feds couldn't move in... USA still leans towards states rights.

Check CA for how the AW ban went. I know guys there that send me photos of there current AR builds.... they don't give an F about CA laws! They're not taking an arsenal to the range like before but being smart about it. So many stupid loop holes in the CA law. You can actually separate upper and lower and it's legal 'cause it's now just parts.

If ban is for braces....ever notice those things slide right off in 1 second.....

With C19 there will be LOTS more on the gov't plate than trying to craft a bill that will pass and be easily implemented.
    I largely agree, but not completely.
    They don't need to pass new laws. The ATF along with the FBI will be cracking down on pistol braces, 80% guns, and the b.s. solvent trap suppressors.
    They will let that play out until they can do another AWB. They will do this incrementally, to drain our resources fighting it.
    Couple this with limiting access to ammunition, and where does that leave us?

Eliminate all lead in bullets (Environmental)
    Eliminate ranges (Zoning & Environmental)
    Make ammo too expensive to buy
    Then go hard after guns and magazines when we don't have the money to fight it anymore.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whalstib View Post
    It would take a federal LEO agency and would be unprecedented in history.
    Unprecedented like the government telling you you can’t leave your home or go work?

Unprecedented like the government telling thousands and thousands of small businesses they are “not essential” and de facto forcing them out of business?

Unprecedented like the government telling you when and where you can travel?

Unprecedented like the government telling you who you can spend your thanksgiving with, what you can eat, whether or not grandma is allowed inside your house to use the restroom?

Have you looked at what it takes to enter the people’s republic of Hawaii?

Seems like 2020 is kind of a year of “unprecedented” firsts, no?

Even if there is massive non compliance, as there should be, we have had literal tyranny going on around us for 6 months+ and people seem to be just glazing right over it.

As soon Biden was declared by the press the president elect (cause I guess that’s how we choosing presidents now) they wasted no time ramping up the rhetoric and threats to 11. I know it’s only rhetorical and bluster right now, but they are straight up TELLING us what’s in store and we’re like “yea, whatever?” Not sure if you noticed but the left has been telling us what they were going to do for the last half century....and they’ve done it. Unlike the so called conservatives who can’t even seem to conserve things back to 5 minutes ago. Just a though, but we might want to take them at face value and believe what their telling us?

If I were to read you a list of things that were going to happen in 2020 back in 2019 you would think I was reading from a dystopian novel.

Just a thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    I’ve read a lot of the usual bravado, I’m keeping mine and come and get it and the like. All well and good. However this type of resistance/civil disobedience doesn’t draw attention.

The question is are you going use an AR pistol or any other weapon that the ATF, governor, or government decides and declares illegal in a justified self defense shooting?

Just look at many states that already have such restrictions. Sure plenty of people in NY and CA still have AR 15’s and 30 round magazines. But what's the outcome if they actually use them in a justified use of deadly force?
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast