Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59

Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    The Sticks, TN
    Posts
    2,854
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Chasing down brace owners would consume massive resources and have zero effect on crime in the US. A cynic would say that guarantees it will happen.

    Andy
    It would be ancillary enforcement. By decree they make instant felons out of thousands (millions?) of law abiding Americans who possess braces. Then it becomes an added charge anytime someone is found in possession of one through other means- PD checking out loud music complaint, your ex calling the police to say she feels threatened by you, etc......
    Psalm 34:19

    To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    527
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

    Hardly. It's time to continue the fight for which so many before us gave their lives and for those who sacrificed so much. So many have their own "line in the sand". This is one that all supporters of the Constitution should recognize and fight for. FATF.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,201
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Chasing down brace owners would consume massive resources and have zero effect on crime in the US. A cynic would say that guarantees it will happen.

    Andy
    For things worthy of time, effort, and money all 3 are in short supply. When something doesn't matter, or is flat out wrong to do, resources are always abundant.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    520
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    So this is basically your plan?

    That's funny. I suggest keeping pistols. Maybe a good time to buy another brace for future projects. SBR is a nice option. But basically ignore vague and unenforceable laws.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,122
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Man, gun owners can be so pathetic. Sniffy Joe hasn't even taken office yet and you're already looking for a place to go hand them over.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    OUTPOST 31
    Posts
    10,378
    Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    Man, gun owners can be so pathetic. Sniffy Joe hasn't even taken office yet and you're already looking for a place to go hand them over.
    This.

    It’s like the current debacle with F1 suppressor crowd. ATF flexed on a bunch of entities manufacturing tubes, cups, components, kits, etc and shut them down. Then said they could open back up so long as buyers sent in copies of their approved F1s first.

    And they’re acting like they won some moral victory over the the ATF and really stuck it to them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Answer The Bell...” J.W.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,153
    Feedback Score
    0
    They will make great weapons for urban warfare that is coming to the city your in or near.

    Today is not going to be like the revolution against King George.

    Today is the information age, EVERYONE, here is on a list that will get you and your family a trip to the Gulag. Read history, at first it was real threats to the regime, years later it was just made up charges that got a person and their family a free trip to hell on earth.

    Better to keep your AR pistols to fight for your freedom.
    Last edited by yoni; 11-20-20 at 15:55.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,122
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    This.

    It’s like the current debacle with F1 suppressor crowd. ATF flexed on a bunch of entities manufacturing tubes, cups, components, kits, etc and shut them down. Then said they could open back up so long as buyers sent in copies of their approved F1s first.

    And they’re acting like they won some moral victory over the the ATF and really stuck it to them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh Lord that was sad wasn't it? Dude's with approved F1 cans that have had them for months or years freaking out.

    "WHAT DOES THIS MEAN????? AM I A FELON NOW CUZ F1 CANS ARE ILLEGAL????? DO I NEED TO CALL THE ATF AND TURN THEM IN?????"

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    28
    Feedback Score
    0
    But remember the same knuckleheads proposing the bans are also advocating defunding police... abolishing prisons!

    Being a felon will probably be legal!


  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    527
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whalstib View Post
    But remember the same knuckleheads proposing the bans are also advocating defunding police... abolishing prisons!

    Being a felon will probably be legal!

    LOL. Good point.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •