Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
This is the type of cowardice I referred to in an earlier post. Sell your _____, they will be "illegal" SO WHAT ? Keep your damn weapons, use them, ATF gestapo cunts want them, refuse. Have other people at the range refuse as well, and back you up. Kick the ATF scumbags the **** off the range. Enough already. Stop this compliant/ boy scout/dudley do right/ bullshit attitude. There was a recent comment (can't recall source) where red chyna's leader,Winnie the Pooh, said "Americans private ownership of guns is a problem that needs to be resolved". Is the future bidet administration .gov already taking orders from the Chicoms via atf to hopefully achieve that goal? Wouldn't surprise me as I bet half the .gov is owned by red chyna anyway. Rant over.

Merry Christmas to all !
AMEN! Cowardice indeed, I too have stated, and will continue to do so often, that ALL of us should have the attitude of ENOUGH!

Folks need to stop the hand-wringing and pearl clutching.

I just learned of a public range close to me, which I have occasionally frequented over the years (although I and mine vastly prefer shooting out in the sticks), Tacoma Sportsmens Club, from two individuals now that they won't allow AR pistols to be shot there, due to them being "shouldered".

Pathetic. I will never shoot there again, unless they change that spineless, idiotic policy. I'll put up with only 10 rounds in mags, and no more than one round per second, it's fuddville. But this latest stupidity is over the line.

We need to stand up people, all of us!