Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Some people just really get off on following the rules exactly as they are written. Others are afraid, and live their lives worried.
    Yep. Never understood that.

Lot of pearl-clutching Eloi, even on our side.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JiminAZ View Post
    Regarding the importance of living free and not asking the corrupt state for permission to live as free men, I came across this quote:

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956
    That is great, thank you.

We’re all at fault here, for the situation we’re in. Our grandfathers were the start of the problem, they should have stormed the houses of and killed whomever was involved in the nfa act. But we’ve let govt grow so big, powerful and overreaching that it is going to take a massive action to correct it. And it’s going to be very painful. We’ve all sat by and watched as our rights have been stripped away. Yes some of us have made calls, wrote email etc but non has taken serious hard line action. We’ve let it just happen.

Case in point, when some local mask directives came out this summer, a few of us went and protested, well three of us. We’d put the info out for a few days on when and where, to hundreds of people. These were illegal directives from the local fascist county health director, only three of us showed up. As a society we’ve been complacent by being too busy in our own lives, and thinking others will take care of it. And that has led us to where we are.

The other issue our side has is, we’re good people. We aren’t criminals, we don’t break laws, we don’t go out and purposely commit crimes. So when some fed gov fagboi mandates that x isn’t allowed, we’ve adhered. BECAUSE WE AREN’T CRIMINALS! A lot of this is chocked up to the fact we have jobs, families, lives and want to be left alone. But most of it is we’ve been conditioned to follow rules. So we comply. Where as the left changes the rules to fit them we follow the rules. But we’ve complied ourselves over the edge. It’s not any single persons fault, it’s my fault, your fault, all of ours.

The question now though is, what do we do about it? Do we acquiesce and go down the road of compliance? Or do we become criminals, revolutionaries and Patriots? And the answer isn’t easy to come up with. We all know what is right and what we want to do. But you just as I look around and see what we’ve worked so hard for, for our entire lives, that’ll be stripped away the second we make the step toward patriotism, revolutionary. To get millions on board with the fact that we’ll have to give up everything to gain freedoms again, that’s a tough sell. I’m guilty of it, just as most of you are I’m sure. As a people we’ve become to comfortable, but I fear the time is coming where we can’t be comfortable anymore. The govt is going to make sure of that.

We haven’t been oppressed enough as a whole to rise up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    We aren't Criminals.

Are you so sure?

It has been stated that every one in the USA on a daily basis breaks 3 Federal felony laws.

So maybe you are a criminal and you just don't know it.

But when the biggest criminals are called President or Congress men or Senator. They have the power to steal our future away, our childrens future away, and even through maybe your great great grandchildren through trillions in debit.

Bush and his team started 2 wars, one moral at the start that they grew into immorality. The second was immoral from the get go, it also by removing the buffer against Iran made the world much more dangerous. When is his trial?

Obama turned us into a police state where the power of government is used against citizens. When is his trial?

Trump was an egotistical man, but he I believe tried to turn the ship around. The election was stolen and he is out of office.

Criminals, here is where it gets good.

You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again.
    Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

When you have been made a criminal for following your religion, for wanting free speech, for wanting your G-D given right for self protection. When you have lost everything, you must fight or be a slave.

It is time for people to start rise up locally by organizing protest against the Covid restrictions. The Swiss are having a national referendum and I believe they will tell their government to go to hell.

Are the Swiss braver, smarter, tougher than Americans?

Time will tell.

Feedback Score

ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    We aren't Criminals.

Are you so sure?

It has been stated that every one in the USA on a daily basis breaks 3 Federal felony laws.

So maybe you are a criminal and you just don't know it.

But when the biggest criminals are called President or Congress men or Senator. They have the power to steal our future away, our childrens future away, and even through maybe your great great grandchildren through trillions in debit.

Bush and his team started 2 wars, one moral at the start that they grew into immorality. The second was immoral from the get go, it also by removing the buffer against Iran made the world much more dangerous. When is his trial?

Obama turned us into a police state where the power of government is used against citizens. When is his trial?

Trump was an egotistical man, but he I believe tried to turn the ship around. The election was stolen and he is out of office.

Criminals, here is where it gets good.

You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again.
    Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

When you have been made a criminal for following your religion, for wanting free speech, for wanting your G-D given right for self protection. When you have lost everything, you must fight or be a slave.

It is time for people to start rise up locally by organizing protest against the Covid restrictions. The Swiss are having a national referendum and I believe they will tell their government to go to hell.

Are the Swiss braver, smarter, tougher than Americans?

Time will tell.
    I don’t disagree with any of that. You’re spot on.
    But I don’t think most of us mean to be criminals. We don’t purposely go break laws other than speeding. But nothing to do major time, on purpose. Yes most politicians are criminals.

Last edited by ubet; 02-25-21 at 13:17.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperTwoSix View Post
    It’s not always about walking away, it’s about making a choice. LE does have discretion. They do not issue a ticket for every traffic infraction they see, nor arrest for every “crime” they see. Case in point... I was pulled over for speeding after a party where I had been drinking when I was 17. Yes, I was underage and a drunk driver. Based on the circumstances, the deputy issued me a speeding ticket and nothing else. He used his discretion.
    I know my reply is two months later but do you really believe your example of teenage drinking and driving in what I can only assume was decades ago is in anyway relevant here??? Discretion for moving violations and confiscating guns aren't even in the same league my man.

Feedback Score
    It's not a matter of deliberately breaking the law, it's following the law as written, and then the government decides to move the goal posts. Do you comply, do you ignore, that's the dilemma.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    Discretion for moving violations and confiscating guns aren't even in the same league my man.
    Your 100% correct but not for the reason you think.

Any police officer that confiscates guns from prior to some unconstitutional law or ATF gymnastics, is no different that the KGB.

Are we going to rot in prison for being too stupid to learn from the mistakes of the Russian people?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Your 100% correct but not for the reason you think.

Any police officer that confiscates guns from prior to some unconstitutional law or ATF gymnastics, is no different that the KGB.

Are we going to rot in prison for being too stupid to learn from the mistakes of the Russian people?
    I'm afraid some are.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Some are going to rot in the ground, but they will die like men

Feedback Score
    The leftists have their “sanctuary cities”, it’s time we do the same.

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast