Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyskyhigh View Post
    Oh yes. Trump’s brashness and aggressiveness was a real victory.

Trump, while a master manipulator, at the of the day was a man who knew little and had no desire to learn. Trolling the press was fun and entertaining, but accomplished little. Trump surrounded himself with swamp creatures and was manhandled by the deep state. Trump has no one blame but himself. Congratulations now you get Joe Biden.

Proving my point. Even when the right gains access to the system they are ill equipped to wield it. The system does not favor you. Stop trying to work within it. AND if you are going into the belly of the beast, you had best be prepared to inflict carnage and lay waste. Trump was not prepared to do that and his hubris prevented him from changing course once he was there.

You asked what you can do. Several people have told you. Their illegitimate immoral system only had oxygen because you allow it too through your compliance.

Stop complying. I don’t think it’s as hard or as painful as people think it’s going to be. There is strength in numbers and I do not believe it would even take that many. Even though we are the minority when it comes to the population, we are the majority when it comes to the state. We outnumber the bureaucrats. There were more Jews than Nazis. Just saying. (Yes, I know that’s an oversimplification and not apples to apples. There were other forces at work. But the analogy still has merit)(And no I’m not saying gun owners are on their way to train cars)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm no fan of Trump, but he was a far better choice in 2016 and in 2020. People like you who have constant TDS do nothing to help anything. It's a self- serving narcissistic attitude.
    Is Trump perfect, hell no, but there is no viable alternative. So constantly bashing does nothing but make everything weaker.
    Trump was no supporter of the 2A, but did do a lot of other great things, and has done some bad things. Unfortunately, he was still a fast better choice in 2016 and 2020, so get over your TDS. Attacking Trump and Trump supporters do not help your 2A rights, but did help us get Biden. Your President Biden will be horrible for your 2A rights, congratulations.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    There are no perfect candidates. There are no perfect humans.
    It comes down to prioritizing whats important to you, voting your values, and picking the lesser of the 2 evils.
    Thats the way it is whether we like it or not.
    With all the deception, lies, and talking points that we are fed without context we are pretty uniformed as far as the truth.
    Honestly, what percentage of the elephant do we actually see, 25-30%? Yet voters talk as if they know it all.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score

ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpew View Post
    I'm no fan of Trump, but he was a far better choice in 2016 and in 2020. People like you who have constant TDS do nothing to help anything. It's a self- serving narcissistic attitude.
    Is Trump perfect, hell no, but there is no viable alternative. So constantly bashing does nothing but make everything weaker.
    Trump was no supporter of the 2A, but did do a lot of other great things, and has done some bad things. Unfortunately, he was still a fast better choice in 2016 and 2020, so get over your TDS. Attacking Trump and Trump supporters do not help your 2A rights, but did help us get Biden. Your President Biden will be horrible for your 2A rights, congratulations.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    What the f—k do you know about who I did or didn’t vote for? Did you stop to think maybe I voted for him and was disappointed because he was a abject failure? I didn’t. But did that thought even cross you simple mind? I know thinking like that breaks your all’s binary brains, but come on...

Pointing out Trumps shortcomings is a far cry from TDS, but I’m glad you’ve learned some buzz words. That should take you far.

Not sure how many different ways or times I can say it, but Trump didn’t lose because of anyone’s TDS. Trump lost because the right, and specifically Trump in this case, has proven time and time again that they are positively unequipped to do anything about anything even when they do manage to bumble their way into elected office.

Trump didn’t ask me before he surround himself with war criminals and corporatists. It’s not my fault the deep state made Trump their bitch. They ****ing owned him and he was powerless to do anything about it.

He really had a chance to go in there and clean house. But he didn’t. Because he is an egotistical bafoon who at the end of the day didn’t know shit about shit, and thought clowing on the media would carry the day.

I don’t give a f-ck about Trump. Or Biden. Or any of the other sociopaths people place their misguided hopes, and trust, and dreams in. I care about individual liberty and freedom.

Blaming me for Trump, and the rights short comings is no different than Hilary Clinton writing a book about why she lost. It’s always someone else’s fault. Maybe you all need to look inward?

Last edited by iflyskyhigh; 12-20-20 at 17:37.
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score

You all are hopeless. Best of luck.

You wanna know what lovers of freedom can do to further the cause?

Distancing themselves from the “2A” community is a good start.

You all are like a broken f—king record. “Vote for change”.

Let me know how that works out. I’m curious. Not really. Spoiler alert. It doesn’t.

Feel free to keep smashing you hand with the hammer though.

Last edited by iflyskyhigh; 12-20-20 at 15:36.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Get a room you two, sounds like you both need to get laid.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Get a room you two, sounds like you both need to get laid.
    Brilliant. Thanks for proving my point.

Based on this thread the best we can hope for is to maintain the status quo.

Feedback Score
    I read the OP title, and a few scattered comments. You have a braced AR pistol, keep it, shoot the hell out of it, and enjoy your possession. Seriously time to sell? By all means do so, and use the funds to stock up on Vaseline and bending over videos. Phuck compliance. Enough of this bullshit, good today, bad tomorrow, maybe ok the day after. Everything changing moment to moment crap. Will local ATF (aka modern gestapo) come to your home and confiscate your property? Finding out where they live is easy, confiscate theirs. Read the Gulag Archipelago regarding how the state security officers would feel if they didn't think they would be going home after attacking the public. ATF/FBI/LE really want to fight crime, go after the antifa blm rioters who actually were destroying property and causing havoc. The left wing prosecutors and judges who are ion collusion with these vile edicts, vote them out of office, recall them, make their lives miserable as well.
    The gun community by and large is replete with compliant fearful pussies/fudds who talk alot of shit on forums and don't do anything to forward their cause (before some ask what I've done,I've donated a ****ton of $$ to pro 2a candidates btw low six figures). Also, the bullshit blind support of LE should be seriously re-examined, 99% of them will follow orders regardless of the 2 or 3 here who say they won't, or the cop friends who u have a beer with, paychecks trump friends, sorry. The election abortion, the threat of barbaric taxes, plus the soon to come bidet administration gun laws, I'm done. Rant over.
    Last edited by Evel Baldgui; 12-20-20 at 17:58.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    I read the OP title, and a few scattered comments. You have a braced AR pistol, keep it, shoot the hell out of it, and enjoy your possession. Seriously time to sell? By all means do so, and use the funds to stock up on Vaseline and bending over videos. Phuck compliance. Enough of this bullshit, good today, bad tomorrow, maybe ok the day after. Everything changing moment to moment crap. Will local ATF (aka modern gestapo) come to your home and confiscate your property? Finding out where they live is easy, confiscate theirs. Read the Gulag Archipelago regarding how the state security officers would feel if they didn't think they would be going home after attacking the public. ATF/FBI/LE really want to fight crime, go after the antifa blm rioters who actually were destroying property and causing havoc. The left wing prosecutors and judges who are ion collusion with these vile edicts, vote them out of office, recall them, make their lives miserable as well.
    The gun community by and large is replete with compliant fearful pussies/fudds who talk alot of shit on forums and don't do anything to forward their cause (before some ask what I've done,I've donated a ****ton of $$ to pro 2a candidates btw low six figures). Also, the bullshit blind support of LE should be seriously re-examined, 99% of them will follow orders regardless of the 2 or 3 here who say they won't, or the cop friends who u have a beer with, paychecks trump friends, sorry. The election abortion, the threat of barbaric taxes, plus the soon to come bidet administration gun laws, I'm done. Rant over.
    Correct. Non compliance.

Correct. The police and military are no friend of freedom and liberty.

And congratulations on admitting to basically burning “six figures”. Money well spent.

Last edited by iflyskyhigh; 12-20-20 at 18:26.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    ^^^This. I have neighbors on either side of me that are Cops, they are incredibly worried about their future and one is due to retire and the other is looking at a state security job that takes him out of a squad car. They are both very 2A friendly. I helped to build and update one of their ARs. Our neighbor across from me has enough guns for everyone in the neighborhood. I don't really worry so much of local cops and sheriffs knocking on my door as much as I do about the state or federal government doing so, or more likely finding other nefarious means to tax me or charge me in conjunction with, etc.

I never did build a pistol AR for a few reasons, the foremost being that I knew as soon as the pistol brace was introduced it would be controversial, and knew that it would be a matter of time before someone in the federal government had a bug up their ass about it. I was going to build a 300blk pistol, but focused my efforts on more pressing things.
    This is a good example of why it is important to be involved with local and county government. For example, my county, and the three surrounding counties, have publicly refused to enforce the state’s lockdown orders and restrictions on how many people you have in your home. The county prosecutor has publicly stated twice that he will not prosecute cases brought to him regarding violations of COVID orders because the governor cannot just create new laws with the swipe of his pen. These are people I would vote for again because they have proven that they are in this to protect our constitutional rights (although the county prosecutor did also warn that the state has other state controlled departments, like the health department, that could harass local businesses).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    I suspect the number of LEO's who will walk away from their six-figure salary and pension over not wanting to confiscate guns is pretty low. How many walked away during Hurricane Katrina? I've yet to hear of a single one. For those eligible to do so, dropping your retirement papers rather than participate in confiscation? Yeah I could see that, but walking away with a bunch of years left on the job and starting over in a new career? I don't see it.
    It’s not always about walking away, it’s about making a choice. LE does have discretion. They do not issue a ticket for every traffic infraction they see, nor arrest for every “crime” they see. Case in point... I was pulled over for speeding after a party where I had been drinking when I was 17. Yes, I was underage and a drunk driver. Based on the circumstances, the deputy issued me a speeding ticket and nothing else. He used his discretion.

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast