Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Feedback Score
    Where will the gun community draw a drop dead line in the sand?

Or does the community just want to drop down to the collective knees and close eyes and open mouth?

This is a very serious question, I would like to know what freedoms your willing to give up and where we will draw the collective line.

I believe if we draw the line now, we will be victorious.

If we cave now we will lose everything and the world, yes the world will pay the price for gun owners in the USA not being strong. For if the USA is transitioned to the USSA, tens of millions, no maybe hundreds of millions will die world wide because of the American gun owners not standing strong.

It is that important.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

Or does the community just want to drop down to the collective knees and close eyes and open mouth?

This is a very serious question, I would like to know what freedoms your willing to give up and where we will draw the collective line.

If we cave now we will lose everything and the world, yes the world will pay the price for gun owners in the USA not being strong. For if the USA is transitioned to the USSA, tens of millions, no maybe hundreds of millions will die world wide because of the American gun owners not standing strong.

It is that important.
    Yoni I apologize I don’t know if your faith allows you to consume alcohol. But if it does, and you’re ever in Mt I’d gladly buy you a drink. Everything you said above is 150% the truth.

The problem is, the younger ones don’t care. Most of us that do have family, kids, jobs etc. and while many are willing to fight and use violence for these freedoms, most aren’t willing to be the first one to do it. Everyone is waiting on someone else to start it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    Yoni I apologize I don’t know if your faith allows you to consume alcohol. But if it does, and you’re ever in Mt I’d gladly buy you a drink. Everything you said above is 150% the truth.

The problem is, the younger ones don’t care. Most of us that do have family, kids, jobs etc. and while many are willing to fight and use violence for these freedoms, most aren’t willing to be the first one to do it. Everyone is waiting on someone else to start it off.

I dunno but I quit caring about federal gun laws long ago.

Feedback Score
    It's death by a thousand cuts. Slowly. Over time. Incremental ratcheting, tighter and tighter.

When I showed my father in-law what made an AR pistol legal and illegal, he couldn't wrap his head around how dumb it was. He's not a hardcore gun guy, but it was abundantly clear to him that it made very little sense. I also talked him through OAL and VFG's pertaining to the fine line between pistols and AOW's. He just shook his head and smiled as if he had a revelation to how "un-free" all this is. Then, I produced a 40 round mag and shared with him what freedom we had left. Oh, the joy he had ringing steel. Heartwarming!

One of the better things to do is support 2A organizations like GOA with donations. Helping them, helps us. Maybe I'm off base, but I like what they are doing.

Write your elected officials (maybe pissing up a rope), but if a LOT of people write (like we did after Sandy Hook), they might take notice and worry about re-election. Today, this might be an antiquated approach since the left seems to be gaining ground in addition to owning the media's narrative.

Often times when I hear what you wrote, I think about the day I wake up being the proud owner of an illegal cache. Anne Frank-ish it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

It is that important.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post

My faith requires that I drink good scotch. Orthodox Jews have a holiday that derives from the book of Ester and we are supposed to get so drunk that day we can't remember who is the hero and the villain in the story of Queen Ester.

Feedback Score
    Its perfectly logical...
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dZn0D_9VY8

Mark Robinson is now the Lt. Governor of NC.

This is before he became a political type, but look him up he is a breath of fresh air.

I disagree with him saying he will turn in any gun that the city council makes illegal.

But watch this man he is going places.

Feedback Score

ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

The freedoms we want will NEVER be achieved by political means.

I don’t know how many different ways to put it.

Our freedoms can’t be earned or given by the state, nor by any man. They are natural.

Our freedoms can only be diminished and taken away. And currently the only “person” that can do that is the state.

IN THE ENTIRE TIME WE HAVE BEEN A COUNTRY HAS THERE BEEN A SINGLE FREEDOM RELATED TO FIREARMS THAT HAS ADVANCED, OR HAVE THEY ONLY REGRESSED?

It’s a rhetorical question. You know the answer.

You can call more, or vote harder, or whatever. It’s not going to make any difference, and if you haven’t figured that out by now I don’t know what to tell you.

Conservatives and those on the right need to wake the **** up. You have lost the culture war. You got your asses handed to you. Politics is upstream of cultural. Logical follows you are on the precipice of losing the political war...forever. As worthless as that’s proven to be, it’s the thing that has the appearance of keeping this facade balanced. And what follows is good old fashioned tyranny.

As I’ve said many times. The answer is simple and probably requires no bloodshed. Just stop complying. There’s more of us than them. This is the exact same strategy the progressives have followed and look at the victories it’s won them.

You just have to be brave enough to try.
    Last edited by iflyskyhigh; 04-23-21 at 09:42.
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    If you are making plans to sell a register your AR or AK pistol, you never deserved to have one in the first place.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    So you aren't willing to fight to keep your AR or other braced pistols.

Your choice.

So your not willing to fight to keep your rifles and normal capacity magazine.

Your choice.

So under Biden's climate goals you will be limited to red meat once a month.

You will to kill people to keep your rib eye on the grill?
    Last edited by yoni; 04-23-21 at 16:59.

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast