Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwnag3 View Post
    Serious questions for a hypothetical movement, friend. By "fight" we're talking with guns, not megaphones and homemade signs, right? If yes, let's proceed...

How do you see us getting together for this fight? How would we coordinate movements and gatherings?

When we meet up for this fight, do you suppose we are a group of "criminals" armed with illegal weapons? Maybe we are patriots aka insurgents aka criminals. You know what I mean.

Are we fighting the military, police, or some three letter agency? Are some of these folks on our side as well?

Where does our wounded go for treatment?

What do we do when we win our first battle? Suppose our numbers are diminished. How do we recruit? Or, are we hoping our adversaries do not engage and we win that way?

Just throwing out some thoughts for friendly conversation. Could be interesting. Anyone is welcome to comment!

These questions have plagued patriots the entire time our nation had been in moral decline, and under attack.

Much more so I'd wager, in recent times.

Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    No one is going to discuss that on an open internet forum.
    It's this answer... and the knowledge that the opposition is in firm control of every form of electronic communication, and media (required to coordinate such matters) that has allowed, and will continue to allow, the traitors to win.

Freedom loving, red blooded American patriots have, by far, the better training, equipment, and willingness to fight, should it come to that. (along with legal, and moral obligations to do so)
    What we DO NOT have, is a way to coordinate our actions.
    Without this capability... it's just not gonna happen. At least I don't see a way for it to.
    This is how it's gotten this far, and it's how (without some underground communications network) it will get much worse.
    Last edited by daddyusmaximus; 04-24-21 at 10:12.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    You will to kill people to keep your rib eye on the grill?
    Long pork...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    I'm gone. G'bye USA.
    Bye Felicia.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I have read a couple posts on other sites where people are saying they would not take an AR pistol out in public.

I took my 11" 9mm to the range last weekend to zero after a sight change. No one cares.

If we are afraid to leave the house with them now, the other side has already won.

Andy

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    These are the same people that think if someone puts forth a bill in the house or even if a bill gets voted up in the house it becomes law. This includes a lot of clowns that work in the industry or youtube gun guys. Perfect example are those that work at SilencerCo. The amount of stupidity that came out of their mouths about the hearing protection act was beyond incredible. Our school system is a failure.

Feedback Score
    I am late to the conversation and I don't know what I missed from Silencer Co about the hearing protection act but at least the ATF seems to backing down again over their latest work, at least for now. I am not sure how long they can be restrained before they start coming after the AR pistols along with the other things they've been looking to do.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    HPA is not gonna happen.
    SBR on eforms is 30 days.
    Do that and call it a day.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    SBR? For what?

They can **** right the hell off. Forms? Extra money?

Please......push back. Resist.

Playing their games for years has gotten gun owners......nowhere. They just keep pushing, especially now, with the oligarchy trying to "run" things.

NONE of us should be willing to play their games any more.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    SBR? For what?

They can **** right the hell off. Forms? Extra money?

Please......push back. Resist.

Playing their games for years has gotten gun owners......nowhere. They just keep pushing, especially now, with the oligarchy trying to "run" things.

NONE of us should be willing to play their games any more.
    Though I hope there are those who will tell the govt to pound sand, there are waay too many who will roll over and die, rat-out their neighbor, etc. Like the poster you replied to.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Of course there are a lot who will roll over. But there are also a lot who won’t!
    I’m not too awfully worried. These losers don’t have the manpower they need to confiscate the whole nation! Even if they did...we are talking about the most armed country in the world! This isn’t Afghanistan!

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast