Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    Where did you hear that ATF was going to plant people at ranges to get violators????
    You have to observe people who show up at the ranges. I did not hear, I saw. Just observe, and you will notice odd things that typically should not be.
    Good thing is, I don't have anything that does not pass AFT rules, but others might have questionable stuff.
    Just be wary.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Its time to stop taking anymore.
    What does this mean?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    Tbey barely have enough people to do their normal jobs let alone stake out ranges for violations. My experience from working with agents when doing swat warrant arrests is that they don't work too hard. No house hits before 8am and they really only handle a few cases at a time, no huge case loads like our local guys. Just another unenforceable law that they will throw a charge on if they come across it but will not specifically go after someone for that charge alone.
    So it went down like this as of recent. Biden told DoJ Rectal guy (wait, his name Garland I think) to redirect field offices to tackle this gun "issue".

The DoJ has duty to arrest people who are illegally possessing, and to stop illegal interstate movement of arms. In other words, to arrest criminals. But it happens like this, 4 crims arrested, 5 more jump in to replace that 4. But along the way, AFT will arrest many other non-crims, just because they need to show "progress".

Feedback Score
    But back to topic.

Need some clarity.

If you build a valid AR pistol, and then shoulder it, is that a violation under AFT rules (or will it be)?
    Last edited by DwayneZ; 02-06-22 at 12:58.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DwayneZ View Post
    But back to topic.

Need some clarity.

If you build a valid AR pistol, and then shoulder it, is that a violation under AFT rules (or will it be)?
    If you build the pistol with the intent of shouldering it, then yes, it does violate current ATF rules. If you happen to occasionally shoulder it, then it is currently considered kosher.

Feedback Score
    Man, I get what your saying and why, but this latest frap with Rogen should show you yet again why spending any energy learning or caring about their laws is an exercise in futility.

I know it’s not a direct correlation, but it does give you some insight into how the game is played. Again. It’s a lesson we seem slow to learn.

You can’t apologize your way into compliance, because they change the rules of the game daily. Nor can we “comply” our way into compliance for the very same reason.

There is no way to obey their laws and it’s that way on purpose.

Just because you don’t shoulder your stupid pistol or whatever such nonsense, you most likely probably commit a dozen other felonies every day.

If they want you, they will get you. But honestly, they probably don’t want you.

We’re just hyper focused on guns and gun issues because that’s our thing.

Look at the marijuana legalization community. They stood up to the feds and told them to go **** themselves. It’s working. And even though it’s becoming less likely every day, you’re still way more likely to get busted doing something marijuana related than you are for messing around with the NFA. Come to think of it your probably more likely to get busted selling raw milk than messing with the NFA. The gun community could learn something from them.

In fact those on the right could learn a lot a lot from the left. The left says we’re going to do something. The right says we’re going to stop you. The right needs to be the ones doing something not responding to the left trying to stop whatever it is they’re doing.

You wanna change something, organize a few hundred thousand people to show up in DC for the “Million Black Rifle March”. Or better yet your state capital or local jurisdiction. DC is a metastasized cancer that needs to be amputated. There is no saving it. But for the love of god quit pretending you can vote your way to freedom. That’s another tinfoil hat idea.

It bares repeating. The feds barely have enough people to push the paperwork they are required to push on a daily basis, let alone send people to the range to spy on you. That’s an absurd tin foil hat idea. The feds for the most part don’t give a shit about you.

The government is a criminal organization, and crime syndicates don’t like competition.

You’re not competition. If you were they shoot a hellfire missile at your house and be don’t with you. You’re the shop keeper who the mafia (which is what the government is) squeezes for “protection” money (taxes). You don’t want heat pay the extortion, and mind your P’s and Q’s.

Best way to avoid the man is just don’t make yourself standout. No one wants to be the first one into Guantanamo or a martyr. We’re not there yet. And if it is going there take solace in the fact there is positively nothing you can do to stop it. If that day comes we’ll just have to cross that bridge when we get there.

Everyone needs to have a line in the sand so that if and/or when the Government (i.e. Mafia/Cartel) show up at your door you at least have in your mind how it’s gonna go. It may not go that way. Like Mike Tyson said, “everyone has a plan till they get punched.”

I’m actually not advocating any of that crazy shit above. At least not yet. Like I said we’re not there yet.

Quit wasting your lives and energy on politics. Live your life. Just do what you want to do and enjoy yourself. Don’t make yourself a target and don’t worry about it. Know what you can get away with and have fun doing it. If you live somewhere where you can’t get away with anything, either accept that or move.

As of this writing there is ALWAYS a choice. It may be uncomfortable, but comfort is not freedom. Choice is.
    Last edited by iflyskyhigh; 02-06-22 at 20:36.
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyskyhigh View Post
    Man, I get what your saying and why, but this latest frap with Rogen should show you yet again why spending any energy learning or caring about their laws is an exercise in futility.

I know it’s not a direct correlation, but it does give you some insight into how the game is played. Again. It’s a lesson we seem slow to learn.

You can’t apologize your way into compliance, because they change the rules of the game daily. Nor can we “comply” our way into compliance for the very same reason.

There is no way to obey their laws and it’s that way on purpose.

Just because you don’t shoulder your stupid pistol or whatever such nonsense, you most likely probably commit a dozen other felonies every day.

If they want you, they will get you. But honestly, they probably don’t want you.

We’re just hyper focused on guns and gun issues because that’s our thing.

Look at the marijuana legalization community. They stood up to the feds and told them to go **** them selves. It’s working. And even though it’s becoming less likely every day, you’re still way more likely to get busted doing something marijuana related than you are for messing around with the NFA. Come to think of it your probably more likely to get busted selling raw milk than messing with the NFA. The gun community could learn something from them.

In fact those on the right could learn a lot a lot from the left. The left says we’re going to do something. The right says we’re going to stop you. The right needs to be the ones doing something not responding to the left trying to stop whatever it is they’re doing.

You wanna change something, organize a few hundred thousand people to show up in DC for the “Million Black Rifle March”. Or better yet your state capital or local jurisdiction. DC is a metastasized cancer that needs to be amputated. There is no saving it. But for the love of god quit pretending you can vote your way to freedom. That’s another tinfoil hat idea.

I bares repeating. The feds barely have enough people to push the paperwork they are required to push on a daily basis, let alone send people to the range to spy on you. That’s an absurd tin foil hat idea. The feds for the most part don’t give a shit about you.

The government is a criminal organization, and crime syndicates don’t like competition.

You’re not competition. If you were they shoot a hellfire missile at your house and be don’t with you. You’re the shop keeper who the mafia (which is what the government is) squeezes for “protection” money (taxes). You don’t want heat pay the extortion, and mind your P’s and Q’s.

Best way to avoid the man is just don’t make yourself standout. No one wants to be the first one into Guantanamo or a martyr. We’re not there yet. And if it is going there take solace in the fact there is positively nothing you can do to stop it. If that day comes we’ll just have to cross that bridge when we get there.

Everyone needs to have a line in the sand so that if and/or when the Government (i.e. Mafia/Cartel) show up at your door you at least have in your mind how it’s gonna go. It may not go that way. Like Mike Tyson said, “everyone has a plan till they get punched.”

I’m actually not advocating any of that crazy shit above. At least not yet. Like I said we’re not there yet.

Quit wasting your lives and energy on politics. Live your life. Just do what you want to do and enjoy yourself. Don’t make yourself a target and don’t worry about it. Know what you can get away with and have fun doing it. If you live somewhere where you can’t get away with anything, either accept that or move.

As of this writing there is ALWAYS a choice. It may be uncomfortable, but comfort is not freedom. Choice is.
    I think you got some things wrong.

Did I miss US Senate voting to legalize pot?

Nope, I don't commit any felonies.

If people don't pay attention to what DC is doing, we'll go to sleep and then wake up a criminal. So yes, pay attention to what DC is doing.

And for clarity, I am not in it for just me, I am in it for all pro 2nd folks. So if the AFT does something that does not affect me but impacts 10,000 other law abiding patriots, that bothers me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DwayneZ View Post
    I think you got some things wrong.

Did I miss US Senate voting to legalize pot?

Nope, I don't commit any felonies.

If people don't pay attention to what DC is doing, we'll go to sleep and then wake up a criminal. So yes, pay attention to what DC is doing.

And for clarity, I am not in it for just me, I am in it for all pro 2nd folks. So if the AFT does something that does not affect me but impacts 10,000 other law abiding patriots, that bothers me.
    Yes. You missed everything. Like flew over you head at FL400 missed everything.

Good luck to you. I sincerely hope your vote harder strategy works…it’s worked stellar thus far.

I wanna succeed from people like you as much as I do the progressives. You are as much a danger to my freedoms as any given leftists.
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyskyhigh View Post
    Yes. You missed everything. Like flew over you head at FL400 missed everything.

Good luck to you. I sincerely hope your vote harder strategy works…it’s worked stellar thus far.

I wanna succeed from people like you as much as I do the progressives. You are as much a danger to my freedoms as any given leftists.
    Did I say "vote harder". I said "pay attention to DC".
    I think you'll need to move outside the US to "succeed".
    Same direction, different lanes.

Feedback Score
    Foolish laws turn honest people into outlaws.

If you're paying attention, the government is a criminal organization. They are the felons.

There are no rules for Washington CC (communist capital) because they make them up unconstitutionally.

Obeying is for slaves.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast