Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyskyhigh View Post
    How do you figure? Where did you come up with the 80% figure.

There will be no confiscation without compliance. Full stop. The second the state try’s to start there will be bloodshed. Not gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    First step would be to eliminate ranges. Fairly easy to do. Next would be to pick up kids at school and keep them in protective custody until the parents turn in their arms, then they do a "wellfare" check to verify there are no more arms at the house.
    Eliminate the sale of ammo as well.
    Boom 80% of all arms confiscated.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    “If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.” –Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score

ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpew View Post
    First step would be to eliminate ranges. Fairly easy to do. Next would be to pick up kids at school and keep them in protective custody until the parents turn in their arms, then they do a "wellfare" check to verify there are no more arms at the house.

Sweet plan.

How long did you sit there thinking about this?

There are so many things wrong with your hypotheses I don’t even know where to start?

You sir are precisely why I don’t believe in democracy.

Yea, like I said no confiscation without compliance and bloodshed.

The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    “If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.” –Thomas Jefferson
    There’s no proof Jefferson ever said or wrote this. Doesn’t mean i don’t agree with it, but just know it’s made up.

Feedback Score
    Sweet plan.

How long did you sit there thinking about this?

There are so many things wrong with your hypotheses I don’t even know where to start?

You sir are precisely why I don’t believe in democracy.

Yea, like I said no confiscation without compliance and bloodshed.

I hear you. I understand what you are saying. What I'm saying is that it will be easier than we want to admit.
    There was no bloodshed when they banned bumpstocks, or when they passed the assault weapons ban in the 90's. Far too many people take their rights for granted, and will not stand up to the tyranny.
    I know it sounds cool to be defiant and say "come and take it" etc, but far too many will just roll over and take it. Our society is full of keyboard warriors that will not stand up when it's go time.
    When the politicians make up a story, making you the bad guy, and tell swat to go disarm you because you are a danger to your kids, society, etc, and they show up at your door. What are you going to do?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Captains1911 View Post
    This is definitely a victory for the Constitution and anyone who loves freedom. I hope we get a lot more of these victories.

Feedback Score

ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

I hear you. I understand what you are saying. What I'm saying is that it will be easier than we want to admit.
    There was no bloodshed when they banned bumpstocks, or when they passed the assault weapons ban in the 90's. Far too many people take their rights for granted, and will not stand up to the tyranny.
    I know it sounds cool to be defiant and say "come and take it" etc, but far too many will just roll over and take it. Our society is full of keyboard warriors that will not stand up when it's go time.
    When the politicians make up a story, making you the bad guy, and tell swat to go disarm you because you are a danger to your kids, society, etc, and they show up at your door. What are you going to do?

And I see your point as well. I was simply saying the thesis you put forward as to how they would get from A to B was silly.

Reference what would I do. That’s a good question. I don’t know that I have an answer right this minutes. Too many variables. I don’t know what my line in the sand is right now. I’m guessing at some point the issue will clarify itself for me.

There is definitely a sea change afoot. Something is different. You can’t compare the 90’s to now. I don’t have empirical evidence or anything specific to point to, but something IS different. Would you agree?

I do agree too many in the 2A community are full of it and can not be counted on. I love the Gadsden flag masks I see people wearing. The irony is rich and is obviously completely lost on them. The state is literally treading on you and you think...well I’m not sure what the hell they think?

And I agree about the problem of the state sending men in kit with automatic weapons to your door. It’s a real issue.

And again why I say if anything is going to be our undoing it will be the 2a’s love affair with the police and the military.

They are not your friends. And I say this as a former LE officer. They are the strong arm and revenue collectors of a tyrannical state, and when push comes to shove they will do what their overloads tell them to do. Some will not comply, but most will. This ridiculousness of the past 7 months should have made that abundantly clear.

It’s a complex issue for sure. As most things of substance are. The one thing we have going for us is there are way more of us than there are of them...if we can get our shit together.

As I alluded to earlier, this is why the right loses in the end whether they win or lose in real time. When the left says they are going to do something they mean it. The right does not. They say they are going to tell the feds to pound sand on drugs, or immigration, or guns, you name it, and they do. The left understands how get and how to wield power. The right does not. We could stand to learn a thing or two.

Democracy is a myth your overloads have bestowed upon the masses in hopes of avoiding the guillotine. It’s worked brilliantly thus far. However the left has figured out how to manipulate the myth to their advantage. They use the government. The courts. The educational apparatus. The entertainment industry. The media. Tech. All to make the democratic myth work to their advantage. The right is decades behind and losing ground every day.

We had better figure the game out and do it quickly. Or we risk being in real trouble. Even with the numerical advantage. And when I say numerical advantage I mean over the state. Not the left. There are WAY more of them than us.

Last edited by iflyskyhigh; 11-22-20 at 22:49.
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    And I see your point as well. I was simply saying the thesis you put forward as to how they would get from A to B was silly.

Reference what would I do. That’s a good question. I don’t know that I have an answer right this minutes. Too many variables. I don’t know what my line in the sand is right now. I’m guessing at some point the issue will clarify itself for me.

There is definitely a sea change afoot. Something is different. You can’t compare the 90’s to now. I don’t have empirical evidence or anything specific to point to, but something IS different. Would you agree?

I do agree too many in the 2A community are full of it and can not be counted on. I love the Gadsden flag masks I see people wearing. The irony is rich and is obviously completely lost on them. The state is literally treading on you and you think...well I’m not sure what the hell they think?

And I agree about the problem of the state sending men in kit with automatic weapons to your door. It’s a real issue.

And again why I say if anything is going to be our undoing it will be the 2a’s love affair with the police and the military.

They are not your friends. And I say this as a former LE officer. They are the strong arm and revenue collectors of a tyrannical state, and when push comes to shove they will do what their overloads tell them to do. Some will not comply, but most will. This ridiculousness of the past 7 months should have made that abundantly clear.

It’s a complex issue for sure. As most things of substance are. The one thing we have going for us is there are way more of us than there are of them...if we can get our shit together.

As I alluded to earlier, this is why the right loses in the end whether they win or lose in real time. When the left says they are going to do something they mean it. The right does not. They say they are going to tell the feds to pound sand on drugs, or immigration, or guns, you name it, and they do. The left understands how get and how to wield power. The right does not. We could stand to learn a thing or two.

Democracy is a myth your overloads have bestowed upon the masses in hopes of avoiding the guillotine. It’s worked brilliantly thus far. However the left has figured out how to manipulate the myth to their advantage. They use the government. The courts. The educational apparatus. The entertainment industry. The media. Tech. All to make the democratic myth work to their advantage. The right is decades behind and losing ground every day.

We had better figure the game out and do it quickly. Or we risk being in real trouble. Even with the numerical advantage. And when I say numerical advantage I mean over the state. Not the left. There are WAY more of them than us.

I really like your analogy of the Gadsden flag masks. I think that illustrates the point well.
    I think the real fight is in educating the young, and to do that better I think we need to look at creating a third party.

We know the left wants to completely disarm us, and the Republicans really only give the 2A lip service to try to ensure our votes. They treat us like the Dems do the black vote.

I fear that real disarmament will be far easier than we want to believe. I don't trust LE or the Military to stand on principle and hold to their oaths.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

One of the more baseless, without merit, statements I've read in years. Don't forget to include holding your loved one's ashes until you have contributed 20% of you net worth to the "Disarm All Legal Citizens" fund. So stupid in fact, we'd all likely be better off were you disarmed soon.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast