Thread: PRICE DROP: Swarovski Z8i 1-8X Scope with BRT-I Reticle and Throw Lever, Like New

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

PRICE DROP: Swarovski Z8i 1-8X Scope with BRT-I Reticle and Throw Lever, Like New

SOLD - Up for sale is my Swarovksi Z8i 1-8X LPVO Scope with BRT-I reticle and a factory Swarovski Throw Lever, all in "Like New" condition in its original box (See Photos). PRICE IS NOW $1900 with free shipping.

If you are reading this, you already know that these scopes are the best available for 3 Gun competition and come with every feature needed for a shooter to deliver high-end performance. A quick Google search can provide you with all the details about what makes the Swaro Z8i such an awesome optic.

I bought this scope to compete with last year but both family and work commitments are not allowing me the time to use it on a serious level. As such, I'm going to have to let it go.

Feel free to PM me for more photos of the scope if needed.

I’m asking now $1900 (was $2200 before) shipped to your door (buyer will have to pay for insurance, if desired).

PayPal and Venmo are preferred for payment as long as the buyer covers all transaction fees. I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JBNC; 11-25-20 at 09:08. Reason: Item sold in the listing

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Bump to the top with new lower price: $1900 with free shipping to your door.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The scope is sold!