Thread: Larue PredatOBR 7.62 Rifle, 18" Match Grade BBL, plus extras

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Larue PredatOBR 7.62 Rifle, 18" Match Grade BBL, plus extras

PRICE DROPS: Rifle is now $3600. Rifle with all the below-listed extras is now $3800.

PLEASE NOTE: I have reached my image upload limit so please PM me for photos of everything that I listed for sale in this post. Also, the Vortex Razor III 1-10 scope that was originally offered in this listing has been SOLD. Thanks in advance!

Up for sale is a Larue Tactical PredatOBR rifle with an 18" Match Barrel and plenty of extras (detailed below). The rifle and all the components are in outstanding condition overall. The barrel has only 100 rounds down it and and shoots sub-MOA with appropriate ammunition. I'm going to regret letting this rifle go but I need to fund some other projects so my loss will definitely will be your gain.

Check out the following break down of the prices I'm asking (along with the lowest retail costs for your reference and comparison) to see the deal(s) I have to offer.

First, there is the rifle as it is configured:

PredatOBR 18 Inch Match Grade Barrel Rifle with MBT2 Trigger (Retail $3370)

Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapter (Retail $225)

MDT Skeleton Adjustable Stock (Retail $340)

Silencerco ASR Muzzle Brake (Retail $75)

BT46-LW17 PSR Atlas Bipod Standard height with ADM 170-S Lever (Retail $319)

Magpul PRO Back-Up Iron Sight Set (Retail $150)

Magpul MIAD Pistol Grip (Retail $31)

Badger Ordnance Gen 3 Charging Handle (Retail $99)

Magpul Sling Attachment Point (Retail $25)

BADASS Selector Switch (Retail $42)

Viking Tactics Padded Adjustable Sling (Retail $48)

Two (2) New Extra Larue 20 Round Magazines (Retail $160) - NOTE: The rifle will also come with the 10 round and 20 round Larue Magazines that were included with the rifle when I purchased in it.

Total Retail Cost of the Above: $4884. My Sale Price will be $3600 for the rifle with all the listed components installed - that's over $1200 off the best retail prices available not counting tax/shipping costs and the pain of having to wait for the rifle to be made and delivered. Shipping will be $40.

Moving on to the extras, here is what I have to offer a la carte and in addition to the above rifle:

Larue Tactical LT111-34 OBR Scope Mount 34mm (Retail $260); My Sale Price: $175 plus $10 shipping

Larue Tactical LT745 Scope Mount 34mm 10MOA (Retail $210); My Sale Price: $150 plus $10 shipping

Larue Tactical LT788-2 Offset RMR Mount (Retail $107); My Sale Price: $70 plus $8 shipping

Spare Magpul ACS Stock (Retail $85); My Sale Price: $50 plus $10 shipping

But wait there's more!!! (God, I sound like the Sham-Wow guy...how far I have fallen as a human being). If you take the whole lot as described in one complete package, I will let everything go for $3800 (instead of $4245) and throw in FREE shipping to your FFL anywhere in US (buyer will have to pay for insurance, if desired).

PayPal and Venmo are preferred for payment as long as the buyer covers all transaction fees. I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!
    Last edited by JBNC; 11-23-20 at 19:47. Reason: Items sold in the listing