Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why no double barrel "firearms" similar to shockwave/tac-14?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    What would a PGO-and-VFG side-by-side at 18.5" barrel/26" OAL look like, anyway?

I believe the Sicilian name for an 8-10" SxS is a lupara... problem with a lupara or a howdah is you only get one or two shots, great if you get the first or last hit in but not so much if the other guy still wants to play after you've run out. I'd probably go with a reduced-recoil deer slug load...
    Mini shell slugs would likely be a better choice. 2-3/4" Managed recoil slugs are babies in a pump compared to full power slugs, but I think would still be a recoil wallop in a break action with pistol grip and potential to lose teeth if brought up to eye level.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    A double barrel shotgun (or rifle) with double triggers pretty much guarantees a second shot, which is not true of any repeater. Third and fourth shots are going to take a little time, of course.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    A double barrel shotgun (or rifle) with double triggers pretty much guarantees a second shot, which is not true of any repeater. Third and fourth shots are going to take a little time, of course.

Andy
    I've seen people reload an over under faster than most people can top off a mag tube.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12