Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Polymer AR mags

Feedback Score

Polymer AR mags

Came across this company during an Internet search:

https://www.thril.com/gear/ar-mag/

They seem to be somewhat of a newcomer to the AR market. Pandemic notwithstanding, the market seems to be awash in polymer mags from multiple brands. I guess it's always a good thing to have a new firearms accessory company on the block, but don't you run the risk of your product (mags, in this case) getting lost in the crowd?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Sorry I only use mags approved by the USMC, if they can't break them they should last me forever.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Why bother with these when Pmags exist?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mm1990 View Post
    Why bother with these when Pmags exist?
    That's kind of the point. Did the company do a business case analysis and conclude that the market needed another polymer mag?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Well they seem to be from PA, and as much as I like supporting local businesses, I will hold off for now until there is some testing and vetting done...

The price of Pmags is right at their price point...so there is that as well

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    Well they seem to be from PA, and as much as I like supporting local businesses, I will hold off for now until there is some testing and vetting done...

267....very local!

Why did they make a new mag? Why did anyone? Why did ETS? Or a plethora of other newish companies? Who cares? If they sell they sell

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    That's kind of the point. Did the company do a business case analysis and conclude that the market needed another polymer mag?
    Weird conclusion for them to come to, in a time when folks are not panic buying mags but ammo. There is hardly any ammo available to fill up those mags and if you do find it, it’s extremely expensive.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Weird conclusion for them to come to, in a time when folks are not panic buying mags but ammo. There is hardly any ammo available to fill up those mags and if you do find it, it’s extremely expensive.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Interesting... but I just picked up 5 more M2 PMags, NiB, from my LGS for $11/ea. on Wednesday.

I like adding new mags like these to my range box - to try 'em OUT, and see how they do. If I see one on a shelf, I may try it out.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post

Lancer is also a Pennsylvania company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast