Thread: Black Fri/Cyber Mon/Whatever you call them sales... deals on latest SF Scoutlights?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Black Fri/Cyber Mon/Whatever you call them sales... deals on latest SF Scoutlights?

Title says it all. Figured maybe others might post of sales or deals they know about. I do not know or understand how all theses sales work to buy tactically, but was hoping someone knew of where I should watch for the latest model SureFire Dual Fuel Scoutlights. Does Surefire's latest greatest ever really go on sale? If so where?
    "First gett'n shot, then gett'n married... baaaad habits"

"If you're gonna subscribe to hero worship, at least worship a real hero."
    M4Guru

Gal 2:20

Feedback Score
    Is there a reason you are wanting a DF? Cause modlite and cloud defensive exist and the latter is currently running 20% off

I own 2 DFs and prefer both CD and Modlite to them.

If not, PM me about a DF for sale

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    What about a SF IR light? M300V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Don't need IR right now on this rifle, but nice thought.

The SF DF Scout with the new swiveling mount is what I want and then will add a tail assembly DSR00 and DS SR07 switchpad when they become available.

I am very intrigued by the Cloud Defense. Not interested in the Modlite. I want to be able to run on CR123 if need be.

Anyone know of anyone who will be sale pricing these soon?

M4Guru

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Those pro mounts have been failing in the wild. You may want to stick with the hard mount from someone like arisaka.

Modlight is an all around better light then the DF. That particular model is long in the tooth and overdue for a tech refresh. I am a fan of the cr123 + rechargeable options the duel fuel offers. I have been waiting quite some time for a DF2.0 to launch but may just go modlight at this point.

If your bound and determined I totally get it.. $215 noted above from AU is about as low as I have seen the DF models sell for.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by John W View Post
    Those pro mounts have been failing in the wild. You may want to stick with the hard mount from someone like arisaka.

Modlight is an all around better light then the DF. That particular model is long in the tooth and overdue for a tech refresh. I am a fan of the cr123 + rechargeable options the duel fuel offers. I have been waiting quite some time for a DF2.0 to launch but may just go modlight at this point.

If your bound and determined I totally get it.. $215 noted above from AU is about as low as I have seen the DF models sell for.
    Where have you seen that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They were out of stock... guess I missed that one.

M4Guru

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    How does $215 strike you, go to arms unlimited and that is what it comes to once in cart, and I think free shipping. I bought a x300u for $199 last week.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by John W View Post

I do have to admit I am not too impressed with the mount on the x300u or the switch to turn it on. My tlr2-s seems to have a more solid mount and a much better switch for activation.