Background:

A couple years ago, I got a "give away" deal on a 5.11 Tactec plate carrier. I wanted it as a weight vest for conditioning training and have been using it in that capacity since (the vest is fantastic in this capacity, by the way). However, I was too cheap to invest in proper weights and have been using barbell weights slipped inside and attached. While it's been acceptable in this way, I've gotten to the point where I want to get some proper weights for it. So my options are to either get the proper fitness plates from Rogue Fitness (I'm going to include a link so you know what I'm talking about) or to get legitimate ballistic plates that weight about the same and potentially pull "double duty". I only want the vest to weigh between 10 and 20 lbs.

Link: https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-w...hoC7R8QAvD_BwE

Here's the question:

If I were to get actual ballistic plates, what are some reputable makes (as of 2020) that would offer a plate combination in the 10 - 20lb range? And given that the vest is being used for fitness, which plate cuts should I consider for maximum range of motion? Recognize that ballistic protection is not really a concern. It's more of an after thought with the thinking that if I'm going to spend some money on weight I should probably consider putting weight in the vest that will actually do the job for which the vest is designed. I don't know, maybe that's dumb.

Thanks in advance.