Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Larry Vickers Podcast Ep. 3: HK416

Feedback Score
    That was a great video. LV is great. He knows so much. Many just want to beat him down. About the only mistake he ever made was that he didn’t join the Marine Corps..lol

Feedback Score

"shill
    /SHil/
    INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
    noun
    an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others."

To call Larry Vickers a "shill" is not only wrong;it is pathetic. And we wonder why men of his caliber seldom, if ever, frequent this group.
    I suggest those here that believe he is a "shill" go say that to his face. Let me know how that works out.

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wetidlerjr View Post

"shill
    /SHil/
    INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
    noun
    an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others."

To call Larry Vickers a "shill" is not only wrong;it is pathetic. And we wonder why men of his caliber seldom, if ever, frequent this group.
    I suggest those here that believe he is a "shill" go say that to his face. Let me know how that works out.
    I agree 100%. Jealously. The guy is the real deal. His vids are very informative. Of course he is going to be proud of his contribution to the 416. Who the heck wouldn’t be.
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wetidlerjr View Post

"shill
    /SHil/
    INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
    noun

so you proved he is a shill, thanks! He won't pimp anything he's not paid to and 'I have one too' comments for his own benefit hence the term; shill. This isn't new, he's been called worse. Will never disparage his service record but that doesn't mean he's not fair game when pimping the next greatest thing if he's paid to do regardless if it's a great product or not.

No jealousy here, I have mine, been there done that, but he most certainly is a self promoting arrogant and 'bought' guy for sure.

you guys are funny with your keyboard tuffness. And if you really want to understand why 'men of his caliber seldom frequent here' just read the best AR lube thread. If you can get through that without shaking your head then you sir are stone cold resolve and should be jumping off the rubber into the water.....lol

to each their own, it's all good, now smile; class is over
    Last edited by RUTGERS95; 11-30-20 at 14:40.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    so you proved he is a shill, thanks! He won't pimp anything he's not paid to and 'I have one too' comments for his own benefit hence the term; shill. This isn't new, he's been called worse. Will never disparage his service record but that doesn't mean he's not fair game when pimping the next greatest thing if he's paid to do regardless if it's a great product or not.

No jealousy here, I have mine, been there done that, but he most certainly is a self promoting arrogant and 'bought' guy for sure.

you guys are funny with your keyboard tuffness. And if you really want to understand why 'men of his caliber seldom frequent here' just read the best AR lube thread. If you can get through that without shaking your head then you sir are stone cold resolve and should be jumping off the rubber into the water.....lol

to each their own, it's all good, now smile; class is over
    Class isn’t over. You don’t even know how to teach. You don’t have to qualify yourself to us with the “Been there done that” Crap. Nobody cares about a bragger.
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    “Been there done that” Crap. Nobody cares about a bragger.
    Haha this thread delivers
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    My dad's tougher than your dad!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123