Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MRO parallax fixed?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chamber143 View Post
    Brand new and from what I read in many discussions it is common with the newer micros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, unfortunately Aimpoint changed its LED settings. Newer models are one setting off older models, meaning a newer T2 (call it SN# 46K+ or so) brightness 10 is an older T2 brightness 9.

I do not know why Aimpoint made this change. I look for used old models if going T2.

Feedback Score
    I've really enjoyed my MRO on my scorpion. No weird distortion or anything.20200902_220832.jpg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenderAO View Post
    Yes, unfortunately Aimpoint changed its LED settings. Newer models are one setting off older models, meaning a newer T2 (call it SN# 46K+ or so) brightness 10 is an older T2 brightness 9.

I do not know why Aimpoint made this change. I look for used old models if going T2.
    Compound that with i was coming from a 4 moa t1 and the 2 moa dot was so hard to see

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

MRO parallax fixed?

I know the HD is crazy expensive, but I'd be willing to pay if they truly did fix the parallax.

Here's the old one: https://youtu.be/dq1PoqvtQbQ

Feedback Score
    As a huge Aimpoint fan (I own six x T2's), I will say the above 89K SN MRO gas quality looks really nice. I wasn't behind it long enough to notice magnification or fisheye effects, but there was almost no blue hue (this model was like 108K SN). I was really impressed.

Feedback Score
    I think for the money the MRO is a steal. Keep any eye out for primary arms sales. They have them for $349. I don’t see how the extra $400 for the “HD” version would offer a considerable enough advantage over the standard for that much more coin.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnabb100 View Post
    I've really enjoyed my MRO on my scorpion. No weird distortion or anything.20200902_220832.jpg
    Which mount is that? I'm thinking about doing exactly the same thing with my MRO once I find a decent price on another Aimpoint PRO.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chamber143 View Post
    Brand new and from what I read in many discussions it is common with the newer micros

I dunno. I have an H2 that I run on 8 during the day and back it down to lower setting during the night.

Feedback Score
    I think the benefit of the MRO HD is that you can use a magnifier with it. From what I understand the standard MRO does not work well with a magnifier.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Attack View Post
    I think the benefit of the MRO HD is that you can use a magnifier with it. From what I understand the standard MRO does not work well with a magnifier.
    It’s more than that. They removed the color tint, added reticule options, maybe fixed the parallax...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast