Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The President has massive powers, Modern day Pig trap

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The President has massive powers, Modern day Pig trap

Just a little something to buoy your spirits, all is not lost.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...650285570.html

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I like J.B.'s enthusiasm, but martial law and such seems a wee bit out there.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    I am sure Trump has learned by now that he cannot trust very many people.. I keep hoping he has something up his sleeve. Honestly, I could live with knowing Biden was elected honestly but it will really piss me off if the suspected cheating is proven after he is inaugurated and nothing is done about it.
    Last edited by GH41; 11-24-20 at 09:35.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    I am sure Trump has learned by now that he cannot trust very many people.. I keep hoping he has something up his sleeve. Honestly, I could live with knowing Biden was elected honestly but it will really piss me off the suspected cheating is proven after he is inaugurated and nothing is done about it.
    This!!!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I am sure Trump has learned by now that he cannot trust very many people.. I keep hoping he has something up his sleeve. Honestly, I could live with knowing Biden was elected honestly but it will really piss me off if the suspected cheating is proven after he is inaugurated and nothing is done about it.
    Agreed. We're the US of fvcking A. Elections fraud--regardless of purposeful or accidental--should never, ever be in the equation. EVERY American, left, right, center, D, R, or CPUSA, should have a vested interest in seeing that we get it right.

If Biden wins honestly, so be it. But if either via underhanded shenanigans or some 50-year-old POS machine he wins and the systems remain the same, it will never get better.

I also hope he is holding cards close to his chest.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    Agreed. We're the US of fvcking A. Elections fraud--regardless of purposeful or accidental--should never, ever be in the equation. EVERY American, left, right, center, D, R, or CPUSA, should have a vested interest in seeing that we get it right.

If Biden wins honestly, so be it. But if either via underhanded shenanigans or some 50-year-old POS machine he wins and the systems remain the same, it will never get better.

I also hope he is holding cards close to his chest.
    50 year old machines didn't do it. Modern machines manipulated by silicon valley geeks more than likely did. Why do you think the battleground states simultaneously stopped counting Tuesday night? They knew how high the bar was set and what they had to come up with to get over it.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    The GOP let this happen. They had 4 years to run roughshod and head off the inevitable election subversion we’re seeing now.

But they didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    50 year old machines didn't do it. Modern machines manipulated by silicon valley geeks more than likely did. Why do you think the battleground states simultaneously stopped counting Tuesday night? They knew how high the bar was set and what they had to come up with to get over it.
    But we've had the same tech for decades. Hanging chads? Still around. The fact that we still have tech that has been suspect in fraud in other states in other elections, that's a problem. The US shouldn't have that problem.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    Just a little something to buoy your spirits, all is not lost.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...650285570.html

Keep the faith brother...it's coming together.

https://themarshallreport.wordpress....we-are-at-war/
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    My thoughts exactly!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast