Thread: Sig Tango 1-6x

Feedback Score

Sig Tango 1-6x

Anyone here with trigger time behind one? I’m specifically looking at the 1-6x SFP model with the Hellfire 3 gun reticle. How big is the dot? daylight bright?

https://www.sigsauer.com/tango6t-1-6x24-mm.html

I may just still buy a Kahles instead. It’s for a 16” AR upper. Most of my shooting is < 200 yards.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Good afternoon,

I have the 1-6x Tango6T on a 16" AR. The only difference is that I have the SOCOM reticle, not the Hellfire. Mine is also SFP.

I used this setup on the second day of the Advanced Rifle class at the Sig Academy. For reference, I used an Aimpoint T2 on an SBR the first day of class. I also have about 1k rounds through the setup at the range.

The red dot illumination is definitely day light bright. Very sunny day at class and I did not need to max out intensity setting.

I expected a slight reduction in speed between setups, but it was unnoticeable. The sight picture was fast, even in weak side shooting and alternate positions.

The glass is very clear through the magnification range. I do recommend this optic.

Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Are the BDC drops on the SOCOM reticle (I'm assuming it's the M855A1 reticle) suitable for XM193 or M855? In the ballpark or way off?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger86 View Post
    Good afternoon,

I have the 1-6x Tango6T on a 16" AR. The only difference is that I have the SOCOM reticle, not the Hellfire. Mine is also SFP.

I used this setup on the second day of the Advanced Rifle class at the Sig Academy. For reference, I used an Aimpoint T2 on an SBR the first day of class. I also have about 1k rounds through the setup at the range.

The red dot illumination is definitely day light bright. Very sunny day at class and I did not need to max out intensity setting.

I expected a slight reduction in speed between setups, but it was unnoticeable. The sight picture was fast, even in weak side shooting and alternate positions.

The glass is very clear through the magnification range. I do recommend this optic.

Just my 2 cents.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    One place SIG scopes lag behind is resale. Not many buy them new and even fewer buy them for a premium when they are 'used'.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger86 View Post
    Good afternoon,

Just my 2 cents.

Reticle set at 6x, M193. Zero at 100yds.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I’ve been considering trying this optic with the MOA reticle.

Is it pretty comparable to the Vortex Razor?
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane1844 View Post
    I’ve been considering trying this optic with the MOA reticle.

Is it pretty comparable to the Vortex Razor?
    Likely made by the same OEM, LOW in Japan.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    The Sig Tango scopes seem quite good to me. In addition to the optical quality, they have a lot of the other little features that make them user friendly. For example some have Level-plex anti-cant, well textured magnification adjustment rings, and fiber-optic markers on the adjustment rings. Also, Sig's boxes are as good as Apple Computers, if that matters to you.