Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HK Sp5 KAC RAS and Optic mount

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    PM me for Dennis Todd’s phone number. He’s good friend of mine.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    I have been waiting a year for mine. Should have bought one when it was instock at Brownells last year but I foolishly waited until I got my SP5 (Feb 2020). Stupid stupid. I did back order the RAS through Brownells.

https://www.operationparts.com/kac-k...as-rail-mount/

When I called Knight’s this summer, they told me to ask operation parts. Sounds like an annual production thing. I will call around again Monday. I have a QDC 556 flash hider on back order as well.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Thanks for the all the replies. I did send a email to Dennis Todd through is website so I will see what happens.

Another forum member, an employee of KAC, sent me a PM to reach out to the commercial sales people at KAC. I reached out to them directly and they told me my best bet is to get on someone’s backorder list.

ETA: Got on the backorder list with Dennis Todd.
    Last edited by rushca01; 11-30-20 at 16:06.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12