Page 84 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Disclosure Thread

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Ok, I give up. I can add nothing additional of value at this point. Back to UFOs.
    You were over simplifying it at a quantum scale. If it were that easy, we would have replicated abiogenesis and proven it. In fact, it's the exact opposite. We actually have no clue...and even under controlled conditions have done nothing to advance the theory in 50 years.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    You were over simplifying it at a quantum scale. If it were that easy, we would have replicated abiogenesis and proven it. In fact, it's the exact opposite. We actually have no clue...and even under controlled conditions have done nothing to advance the theory in 50 years.
    No mention of "easy" and quantum never mentioned nor needed to be as it does not apply, or maybe it does, and no one has looked at quantum level of abiogenesis.

Read what I actually wrote in this thread. To repeat, yet again, there's no hard evidence abiogenesis took place on this planet and no one claims otherwise, contrary to what you et al may think.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I had a Unidentified Failure Occur. It was my first ever failure in any AR, it was ftf. It was the mag, a Elander sandfree style. I took it apart kept the spring. I bought it out of curiosity, I'm no longer curious. That's my UFO story.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBobJoe View Post
    I had a Unidentified Failure Occur. It was my first ever failure in any AR, it was ftf. It was the mag, a Elander sandfree style. I took it apart kept the spring. I bought it out of curiosity, I'm no longer curious. That's my UFO story.
    As my son says sometimes....."cool story bro".

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Appreciate it.
    God, Family, Freedom.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/11...ndment-n427530

By transparency I assume they mean propaganda.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    More details to emerge? We shall see.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/03...o-data-n454860

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    More details to emerge? We shall see.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/03...o-data-n454860
    It makes one wonder what grave and scary things they are hiding from us. The most popular theories are that these visitors are future humans coming back to try to avert some nuclear apocalypse that lies in their past/our future. Another theory based on NATO documents from the 1960s and echoed in documents that Bob Lazar reportedly saw at area 51 site S4 in the 1980s stating that these visitors manipulated the DNA of humans on over 60 occasions, basically creating us from monkeys. It would be pretty explosive information if it were to turn out that some segments of the population were less evolved/less developed than others. I can see why releasing those facts would cause societal upheaval. I suppose the commission of any crimes over the last 75 years tied to their attempts to keep secrecy might also motivate them to continue to want to hide all of this. Any or all of the circumstances are pretty compelling reason to fight disclosure for those on the inside.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OhThatGuy View Post
    It makes one wonder what grave and scary things they are hiding from us. The most popular theories are that these visitors are future humans coming back to try to avert some nuclear apocalypse that lies in their past/our future. Another theory based on NATO documents from the 1960s and echoed in documents that Bob Lazar reportedly saw at area 51 site S4 in the 1980s stating that these visitors manipulated the DNA of humans on over 60 occasions, basically creating us from monkeys. It would be pretty explosive information if it were to turn out that some segments of the population were less evolved/less developed than others. I can see why releasing those facts would cause societal upheaval. I suppose the commission of any crimes over the last 75 years tied to their attempts to keep secrecy might also motivate them to continue to want to hide all of this. Any or all of the circumstances are pretty compelling reason to fight disclosure for those on the inside.
    Panspermia theory goes back to before HG Wells. In my opinion it is a deception based in negating the Creator. Don’t fall for the alien deception boys!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Panspermia theory goes back to before HG Wells. In my opinion it is a deception based in negating the Creator. Don’t fall for the alien deception boys!
    Difficult to say what is true and what is deception. If the UFO theory overall is some sort of government program to distract adversaries it has been an exhaustively executed plan involving numerous administrations spanning most of the last century. I’m not sure what anybody gains by disableizing the global religions unless they’ve determined that populations should be drastically cut back to a sustainable level in which case they probably want to disrupt everything and use war famine and disease to cut those numbers way down.

Page 84 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast