Thread: UFO Disclosure Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    As someone who has been following the phenomena since I was a kid, so 4 decades ish give or take, I don't require ufologists (what ever that really is...) to interpret that for me. If they're intent is not peaceful, we are the equivalent of stone age cave man vs an F22 at best, from the tech we see, and I suspect concerned about our transition to planet ending weapons we hardly understand.

Fact remains, what ever we think is their intentions is a WAG as we don't know what they are. I know what I think they are, but they may be something we can't even understand.
    Not something we can understand visually or chronologically (chicken and egg thing, on a quantum level), but something we can definitely understand on a certain level.

I'm sure you're familiar with Schrodinger's cat and the quantum explanation for it, and how that plays into the many worlds theory. Well, overlay that with time as a spatial concept, from a higher dimensional perspective where cause and effect don't necessarily have to be in any particular order.

To put it in modern terms, they're most likely interdimensional marauders trying to break into our timeline/world. One of the common misunderstandings of the many worlds theory is that there's a world for every possible possibility. In reality, the theory postulates that there are high and low amplitude worlds, based on probabilities. In other words, there's a high amplitude world where Donald Trump is still president. On the other hand, a world where I'm president is of such low amplitude that it for all intents and purposes doesn't exist.

With all that in mind, my assertion is they're not as powerful or as free roaming as they seem. I think their prowess is largely an illusion, and I think that's the fundamental reason for their manipulative behavior. If we were to find out their true nature, defeating them would be easy. Imo, they're from a low amplitude timeline that's dying, and they're trying to merge their timeline with ours.

The bridge for them to do that is human consciousness. For lack of a better term, our brains are quantum computers capable of moving through space time. That's how we form our reality is by navigating space time, like you would navigate 3d space using a map. Since these creatures are in a timeline parallel to our own, we can reach out and touch each other so to speak, across hyperspace, with our consciousnesses. And there are places in the timelines where our worlds get closer and maybe even merge.

So they're using their influence to try and actively bring out timelines closer together. If that happens, then we really do have a problem. In my opinion, it will happen, and I believe that's what the prophets all describe as the end of days.

P.S. probably should preface all that by saying that intergalactic, interdimensional, and time travel are all the same thing. You can't do one without doing all three. It's all just movement through the fourth dimension, but we perceive it as three separate things that we think are separable, when in fact they are not. We're all interdimensional time travelers, we just don't realize it because our travels are short.

Ergo, they might not be lying about what they are, even when they say they're different things at different times, that we consider to be mutually exclusive. So they might be ghosts from the past, aliens from other worlds, time travelers from our distant future, us from the distant future (at least in one possible timeline), interdimensional travelers, etc. As many have pointed out, space looks a lot like a neural network, so you have lots of things looping back on themselves. Lots of feedback loops, lots of cycles. Sort of like the grandfather paradox on steroids.
    Last edited by okie; 10-21-21 at 11:42.