Page 69 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Disclosure Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    I think a lot of people are underestimating how far this could go. A green agenda means no travel, no meat, no AC, no gasoline, basically a medieval subsistence life-style for the peasants while the 1% live like Greek gods.
    I’ve been saying this for a while. The end goal with all these different “agendas” be it climate change, green new deal, great reset, etc.. is neo-feudalism. Those in power live large, the rest of us are then forced into subsistence living. Wholly dependent on our betters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mind war - the assault continues. The pressure to disclose in building.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/16/ufos-c...fter-briefing/

The narrative will either be, or follow in order - there’s a threat we can’t identify and we need to spend a bunch of money to figure it out. Next, our space brothers have contacted us and we are killing the planet so we have to have a green technocracy one-world government.
    There's a famine-producing drought throughout the southwest right now, coupled with famine-producing floods in China. If the food supply starts to get thin, I imagine we can just about count on them declaring a climate emergency and reinstituting lockdowns. I was seeing news stories all through the first lockdowns talking about how good it was for the planet.

I wouldn't even put it past them to have forced the lockdowns just so they could cook up some data that made it look like they helped the planet in some measurable way. They're probably busy torturing the data right now as we speak. ET telling us we're killing the planet would just be the icing on the cake. I don't necessarily think the government would go with that angle, but the new age UFO crowd has been on about that for decades now, and all the sudden people are going to start taking them a lot more seriously.
    Last edited by okie; 06-17-21 at 08:23.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ive heard that, or some other form of destruction..for 45 years or more now.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I have a feeling this is more about Russia posturing in the Pacific around HI more then UAPs.

Feedback Score
    So I gotta ask, perhaps off-topic, but is the F22 "better" than the F35? i.e. is that what you would send against UAP's? More stealthy, more maneuverable, faster?

Or just what they had on hand.......?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    So I gotta ask, perhaps off-topic, but is the F22 "better" than the F35? i.e. is that what you would send against UAP's? More stealthy, more maneuverable, faster?

Is the F22 not the best we have, essentially the best that exists on the planet? They are toys compared to the performance of UFOs/UAPs, but why not send the best you have?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Is the F22 not the best we have, essentially the best that exists on the planet? They are toys compared to the performance of UFOs/UAPs, but why not send the best you have?
    Yeah that's what I was asking, are they the best we have? Obviously they aren't going to run-and-gun with things pulling 100+ G's and going 13K mph.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post

Maybe that’s a question you should ask China.

Page 69 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast