Page 26 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Disclosure Thread

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    More disclosures. May be this slow but steady trickle of info currently is intentional so that when larger disclosures happen, knowing they can't keep a lid on it any longer, people don't lose their minds:

https://www.iflscience.com/technolog...ilmed-by-navy/

There's no doubt in my mind the gubment knows far more than has been released to the public. The real question for me is how much is known. That is, just that there's objects in our airspace they can't explain but admit they exist, to they have been tracking them, have crashed craft, have reverse engineered some of it, and been in communication for decades, or something in the middle.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    More disclosures. May be this slow but steady trickle of info currently is intentional so that when larger disclosures happen, knowing they can't keep a lid on it any longer, people don't lose their minds:

https://www.iflscience.com/technolog...ilmed-by-navy/

There's no doubt in my mind the gubment knows far more than has been released to the public. The real question for me is how much is known. That is, just that there's objects in our airspace they can't explain but admit they exist, to they have been tracking them, have crashed craft, have reverse engineered some of it, and been in communication for decades, or something in the middle.
    I finally streamed the phenomenon yesterday, another good series. I think the government knows more than it’s sharing but I believe there are segments either within or outside of the government “shadow government” that really know and have kept it from the “real” government. Just my theory especially when they talk about the rumored items collected from Roswell...they are just “lost” within the machine.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I do not doubt there are intelligent entities elsewhere in the universe but don't believe they have visited us.

At the same time, I cannot explain how technology has changed more in the last 120 years than the preceeding 1200 (or 12000?) years.

120 years ago we thought there were canals on the planet where we just flew a helicopter.

Hell, 120 years ago powered flight on our own planet was a fantasy.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 04-14-21 at 19:35.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Andy
    Not correct.

In 1852, Henri Giffard built the first powered airship, which consisted of a 143-ft (44-m) long, cigar-shaped, gas-filled bag with a propeller, powered by a 3-horsepower (2.2-kW) steam engine.
    https://science.howstuffworks.com/tr...ern/blimp4.htm

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I do not doubt there are intelligent entities elsewhere in the universe but don't believe they have visited us.

At the same time, I cannot explain how technology has changed more in the last 120 years than the preceeding 1200 (or 12000?) years.

120 years ago we thought there were canals on the planet where we just flew a helicopter.

Andy
    Think of what we will have in a 1k years if we don't snuff our selves out. Now consider a civilization that has a million years head start on us. A million years is not even an eye blink in cosmic scales, so not unreasonable time frame. While I fully understand the reasons some scientists feel it's unlikely another civilization could overcome the distances required to make the trip, I think it's classic human hubris assuming they're knowledge / understanding of the physics involved and required on a level we can't fathom. It should be noted that FTL for example does not break the laws of physics as we understand them. When you consider the fact the universe is made up to a large extent by matter we know almost nothing about (dark matter), influenced by an ebergy source we know nothing about (dark energy) it puts things into some perspective that we are just now scratching the surface of what's under the hood.

None of that is proof of anything in terms of visitations from other worlds per se, but I don't have real difficulty believing it's perfectly possible either. As the man said:

"If an elderly but distinguished scientist says that something is possible, he is almost certainly right; but if he says that it is impossible, he is very probably wrong." - Arthur C. Clarke
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Andy
    Think of what we will have in a 1k years if we don't snuff our selves out. Now consider a civilization that has a million years head start on us. A million years is not even an eye blink in cosmic scales, so not unreasonable time frame. While I fully understand the reasons some scientists feel it's unlikely another civilization could overcome the distances required to make the trip, I think it's classic human hubris assuming they're knowledge / understanding of the physics involved and required on a level we can't fathom. It should be noted that FTL for example does not break the laws of physics as we understand them. When you consider the fact the universe is made up to a large extent by matter we know almost nothing about (dark matter), influenced by an ebergy source we know nothing about (dark energy) it puts things into some perspective that we are just now scratching the surface of what's under the hood.

None of that is proof of anything in terms of visitations from other worlds per se, but I don't have real difficulty believing it's perfectly possible either. As the man said:

"If an elderly but distinguished scientist says that something is possible, he is almost certainly right; but if he says that it is impossible, he is very probably wrong." - Arthur C. Clarke
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red*Lion View Post
    I guess I should have specified heavier than air. A 44 meter balloon which carries one person and cannot fly into a light breeze is not really in the same ballpark.

The first flight of a powered and manned airplane was after 1900, which is where "120 years ago" came from.

But my point is that we have taken a staggeringly large step forward in technology in a short time and it is easy to think we were "pushed" by an outside force.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 04-15-21 at 09:03.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Fox News mainstreaming UAP.

https://youtu.be/3OTaxiBE-TQ

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Fox News mainstreaming UAP.

https://youtu.be/3OTaxiBE-TQ

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not sure if related to the UAP. But here in CA from San Diego to Sacramento, we have been experiencing unexplained booms in the sky for several months.

They don't sound like sonic booms as I lived near EAFB for several years. More of a loud explosion sound. No flash that can be associated with fireworks or a meteor either.

A search on Youtube or Google will show it's happening all over the country. I first thought it was fireworks, until I started noticing that it's being heard over such a wide area.

https://www.hometownstation.com/sant...newhall-369420

Page 26 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast