Page 79 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Disclosure Thread

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It’s interesting how perception shapes what is and isn’t possible.

With what little we understand about our universe and how much we learn every day- possibilities are literally endless.

Especially when viewed through the lens of quantum physics.

Just because we aren’t capable of something currently, doesn’t mean we won’t be in the future or haven’t been in the past, and it certainly doesn’t mean that there can’t be other civilizations incapable or limited by our perception and understanding of the universe.

I have always been open minded and believe that literally anything is possible- and I mean that in the broadest terms of anything. If you can imagine it- it exists or can exist.

Our capability, perception and knowledge is very self limiting. The idea that “we don’t have it and can’t make it or understand it fully equals it being magic” is naive and short sighted.

Inter dimensional travel could be as simple as ingesting an alkaloid that transforms and opens ones perception to another reality- or as complex as creating a vortex/wormhole through the fabric of space itself.

I’ll still posit that UAP is most likely something of this earth. I believe whatever it is has been here for a long time, longer than we have.
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 07-13-21 at 09:58.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post

With what little we understand about our universe and how much we learn every day- possibilities are literally endless.

Just because we aren’t capable of something currently, doesn’t mean we won’t be in the future or haven’t been in the past, and it certainly doesn’t mean that there can’t be other civilizations incapable or limited by our perception and understanding of the universe.

I have always been open minded and believe that literally anything is possible- and I mean that in the broadest terms of anything. If you can imagine it- it exists or can exist.

Our capability, perception and knowledge is very self limiting. The idea that “we don’t have it and can’t make it or understand it fully equals it being magic” is naive and short sighted.

Inter dimensional travel could be as simple as ingesting an alkaloid that transforms and opens ones perception to another reality- or as complex as creating a vortex/wormhole through the fabric of space itself.

I’ll still posit that UAP is most likely something of this earth. I believe whatever it is has been here for a long time, longer than we have.
    I like this theory as well especially with their interaction with water. Maybe it’s like the movie the Abyss..

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Thank you. Excellent post. I was thinking how to articulate what you said so well. While I disagree somewhat on the “something of this earth” fact is we really don’t know what we don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Belief is a statement of faith. Again, the smart set brings presuppositions to the argument and thinks they win, when in reality they just have faith in a different unproven idea.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Belief is a statement of faith. Again, the smart set brings presuppositions to the argument and thinks they win, when in reality they just have faith in a different unproven idea.
    Heck, I’m just a combination of spinning tiny energy particles dancing with each other and reality is just what my imagination creates- a belief system is merely constructing barriers for said imagination. The Imagination is limitless, it has no boundaries; only the ones we set for ourselves. The true reality is infinity. We are part of that infinite paradox of evolution.

Just a bunch of spinning particles with infinite space between them- how do my molecules decide to be me and the air molecules decide to be air? Is it free-will? Is it God? Is it magic?

Not much is really “proven”, just knowledge viewed through the lens of our own individual imagination and reality and the interactions with others imaginations and reality.

Take the double slit experiment for instance- it is fascinating. The act of observation and awareness- changes reality.

The beliefs of the observer forms the outcome.

Electrons behave in unison with your decision and belief of how they will behave when you are aware of and observe them.

That we are not solid and instead a collection of spinning particle wave form energy makes our bodies, that cup of coffee in tour hand, the bed you sleep on, water you swim in and the world around us a projection of our consciousness.

The mere act of existence is a belief that you exist.

cogito ergo sum!

You believe in “proven ideas” based on your imagination and reality. It’s still a belief- faith that it is “proven” and real to you.

The truth of our reality may never be fully known or truly understood, the nature of our understanding shifts often based on new data and observations and awareness of the stuff around us.

Can you imagine what someone like Descartes may think about today with so much more knowledge and understanding of the universe around us versus his time/perception?

Given enough time anything is possible.
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 07-14-21 at 01:21.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Correct, but not valid. You can’t say “magic” is the answer. It may become possible but until it is, it isn’t.
    Perfect example of you don't know what you don't know .

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Heck, I’m just a combination of spinning tiny energy particles dancing with each other and reality is just what my imagination creates- a belief system is merely constructing barriers for said imagination. The Imagination is limitless, it has no boundaries; only the ones we set for ourselves. The true reality is infinity. We are part of that infinite paradox of evolution.

Just a bunch of spinning particles with infinite space between them- how do my molecules decide to be me and the air molecules decide to be air? Is it free-will? Is it God? Is it magic?

Not much is really “proven”, just knowledge viewed through the lens of our own individual imagination and reality and the interactions with others imaginations and reality.

Take the double slit experiment for instance- it is fascinating. The act of observation and awareness- changes reality.

The beliefs of the observer forms the outcome.

Electrons behave in unison with your decision and belief of how they will behave when you are aware of and observe them.

That we are not solid and instead a collection of spinning particle wave form energy makes our bodies, that cup of coffee in tour hand, the bed you sleep on, water you swim in and the world around us a projection of our consciousness.

The mere act of existence is a belief that you exist.

cogito ergo sum!

You believe in “proven ideas” based on your imagination and reality. It’s still a belief- faith that it is “proven” and real to you.

The truth of our reality may never be fully known or truly understood, the nature of our understanding shifts often based on new data and observations and awareness of the stuff around us.

Can you imagine what someone like Descartes may think about today with so much more knowledge and understanding of the universe around us versus his time/perception?

Given enough time anything is possible.
    If only we lived longer and had less emotion.... we'd have gotten much farther by now.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubber3 View Post
    If only we lived longer and had less emotion.... we'd have gotten much farther by now.
    spock_3.jpg
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." –Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubber3 View Post
    That's debatable. Where you gain in some areas, you will lose in others. It almost never is a win-win in these scenarios.

Feedback Score
    This article came out yesterday.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...C=eb_211020.nl

A few interesting stories of ufo activity around the nukes…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 79 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast