Page 103 of 140 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1392

Thread: UFO Disclosure Thread

Feedback Score
    Do you guys think Lue and other govt insiders on the UFO info even stop to consider if it’s demonic in nature? Is it possible they’ve got enough information on hand to rule out a connection to any of the dark forces associated with conventional religious perspectives? If you listen to the interviews it sure seems like they’re past the point where that could be a realistic hypothesis. Lue seems to have implied adherence to the idea that whatever these things are, they played a role in our ascension into the dominant species staring 70,000 years ago, potentially via DNA grooming.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OhThatGuy View Post
    Do you guys think Lue and other govt insiders on the UFO info even stop to consider if it’s demonic in nature? Is it possible they’ve got enough information on hand to rule out a connection to any of the dark forces associated with conventional religious perspectives? If you listen to the interviews it sure seems like they’re past the point where that could be a realistic hypothesis. Lue seems to have implied adherence to the idea that whatever these things are, they played a role in our ascension into the dominant species staring 70,000 years ago, potentially via DNA grooming.
    The word deception springs to mind.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Interesting that his final sentence could have been expanded to include “science” itself.

https://youtu.be/tmamPItLdOY

Feedback Score
    Nevermind what you "THINK" is possible. If you confront the evidence that is out there. What are the most likely explanations you can use to explain cases like. JAL1628, Bentwaters, Commander Fraver's incident.

Pick one you have studied well,, and give an explanation other than the consensus that the multiple witnesses believe they have witnessed.

Stick to the facts and testimonies of the witnesses. Do not use false writings from others who have intentionally lied and gave twisted and false statements. Such as Philip J Klass.

What is your best conclusion.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gsd2053 View Post
    Nevermind what you "THINK" is possible. If you confront the evidence that is out there. What are the most likely explanations you can use to explain cases like. JAL1628, Bentwaters, Commander Fraver's incident.

Pick one you have studied well,, and give an explanation other than the consensus that the multiple witnesses believe they have witnessed.

Stick to the facts and testimonies of the witnesses. Do not use false writings from others who have intentionally lied and gave twisted and false statements. Such as Philip J Klass.

What is your best conclusion.
    If you had read the first 100 pages, you would know there are only three schools of thought on UFOs.

1). Physical beings from non-earth planets visit the earth
    2). A mixture of demonic, deliberate deception and advanced human technology variously explain the encounters
    3). Non-demonic, however still inter-dimensional beings manifest in our time/space and appear as UFOs

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    If you had read the first 100 pages, you would know there are only three schools of thought on UFOs.

1). Physical beings from non-earth planets visit the earth
    2). A mixture of demonic, deliberate deception and advanced human technology variously explain the encounters
    3). Non-demonic, however still inter-dimensional beings manifest in our time/space and appear as UFOs
    Well I don't know about the first 100 pages school of thought. However there are many more than three.

Some think, Like Philip J Klass portrayed it. Nothing to any of it. All BS.

Another "School Of Thought " is that is is a ancient race of earthlings. That live deep in the oceans.

Another "School O Thought " is that they are from deep inside the Earth.

Yet another "School Of Thought " is that it is us. Humans traveling from a distant future.

So forget the first 100 pages. What to you are the most likely explanations you can use to explain cases like. JAL1628, Bentwaters, Commander Fraver's incident. Confronting the evidence and the actual testimonies given by the multiple witnesses.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gsd2053 View Post
    Well I don't know about the first 100 pages school of thought. However there are many more than three.

Some think, Like Philip J Klass portrayed it. Nothing to any of it. All BS.

Another "School Of Thought " is that is is a ancient race of earthlings. That live deep in the oceans.

Another "School O Thought " is that they are from deep inside the Earth.

Yet another "School Of Thought " is that it is us. Humans traveling from a distant future.

So forget the first 100 pages. What to you are the most likely explanations you can use to explain cases like. JAL1628, Bentwaters, Commander Fraver's incident. Confronting the evidence and the actual testimonies given by the multiple witnesses.
    Um, all of those are covered by 2…

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I remember reading a book on Area 51 where a source told the author that the craft recovered in Roswell had Cyrillic writing on it, and their hypothesis was the Soviets had Mengela and one of the Horton brothers create the crew and craft to be purposely crashed deep within the US to stoke fear of aliens similar to the fear that resulted from the War of the Worlds radio broadcast. The Government covered it up to avoid admitting that a soviet craft could penetrate our airspace so deeply.

Yesterday I just spoke with a former coworker who is a former SEAL, late 80’s if I remember correctly, and he mentioned how his mom used to work for Skunkworks and she referred to the area as the ranch. He said he once asked her when she was drunk about aliens and all that out there at Groom Lake and she laughed and said it was all just a BS story made up by the CIA. Further, if they planted bogus stuff there and you get people who work out there and go to the media saying they saw aliens or ufos then their employers know that the individual is incapable of keeping secrets and are thus unworthy of maintaining their clearance.

Personally, I’m in the crowd of Aliens exist but the vastness of space and time keeps us isolated.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rero360 View Post
    I remember reading a book on Area 51 where a source told the author that the craft recovered in Roswell had Cyrillic writing on it, and their hypothesis was the Soviets had Mengela and one of the Horton brothers create the crew and craft to be purposely crashed deep within the US to stoke fear of aliens similar to the fear that resulted from the War of the Worlds radio broadcast. The Government covered it up to avoid admitting that a soviet craft could penetrate our airspace so deeply.
    The person who actually looked at the materials etc found at Roswell claimed they had what was described hyroglific type stuff, and even made a sketch of what he saw from memory and they looked very much like a hyroglific. I have never heard Cyrillic writing myself.

Yesterday I just spoke with a former coworker who is a former SEAL, late 80’s if I remember correctly, and he mentioned how his mom used to work for Skunkworks and she referred to the area as the ranch. He said he once asked her when she was drunk about aliens and all that out there at Groom Lake and she laughed and said it was all just a BS story made up by the CIA. Further, if they planted bogus stuff there and you get people who work out there and go to the media saying they saw aliens or ufos then their employers know that the individual is incapable of keeping secrets and are thus unworthy of maintaining their clearance.
    Could be true, could be partially true, I don't know. We do know such places like Area 51 etc are highly compartmentalized and only a handful get access to the most classified stuff, some have gone public (and they may be lying, nuts, or telling the truth...) and what we know something that defies known tech, seen by SMEs, tracked by multiple systems, on camera, etc are in our airspace and have been for a very long time.

Few seem to deny that one any more as it's almost impossible to deny at this point.

I remain open to what "they" are and it could be something we have not even considered, maybe something we are not capable of considering.

What it's not is optical allusions, birds, swamp gas, balloons, etc.

Personally, I’m in the crowd of Aliens exist but the vastness of space and time keeps us isolated.
    That's one reason some think they are inter dimensional travelers, perhaps time travelers, actually another race from Earth and others.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    optical allusions
    Sounds like a mid-seventies prog rock album.

Page 103 of 140 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast