Page 104 of 140 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1392

Thread: UFO Disclosure Thread

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I haven't checked in on this thread in a while. Dang! A lot of interesting stuff here.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    I hope the entire truth about UFOs comes out before our population nukes itself. Maybe they should release that info to bring humanity together as a species.

How do we track down the caretaker of UFO info?

https://www.ancient-code.com/the-cia...ranscript/?amp

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OhThatGuy View Post
    I hope the entire truth about UFOs comes out before our population nukes itself. Maybe they should release that info to bring humanity together as a species.

How do we track down the caretaker of UFO info?

https://www.ancient-code.com/the-cia...ranscript/?amp
    LOL, well played.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    LOL, well played.
    When you actually go back and read about the conversations between Reagan and Gorbachev it appears that the existence of aliens or at least a potential threat that might be posed by aliens ultimately ended the Cold War. Once the two leaders realized they would be on the same team if facing an external threat suddenly all of this tension between the countries seemed pretty stupid. Those two men walked and talked about aliens.

I think it’s clear from the transcripts that Reagan got kind of too into this whole alien thing and shortly thereafter the CIA decided they would not give such detailed briefings to future presidents. The CIA seems to be inherently intertwined with the military industrial complex. In order to keep the $ flowing, the MIC needs rivals and threats. I do not go along with the idea that they are creating an alien threat in order to scare Congress into paying them money but rather I think they are stoking up terrestrial threats in order to keep the money flowing to continue to spend on alien and alien technology related projects and the security around those.
    Last edited by OhThatGuy; 04-12-22 at 06:09.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Don’t fall for the alien deception, boys.

Feedback Score
    Don’t fall for the alien deception, boys.
    What contrary info do you have to support the position that the alien push is all a psyop? Just want to hear all viewpoints on this.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    What contrary info do you have to support the position that the alien push is all a psyop? Just want to hear all viewpoints on this.
    No, seriously that is the exact concept behind the “alien deception.”

Feedback Score
    No, seriously that is the exact concept behind the “alien deception.”
    This started in earnest in the 1940’s? Craft exhibiting performance characteristics beyond all known human creations (circa 2022) appear for 70 years and when some theorize it’s a more advance race creating them it’s a deception? Honestly I wonder if flat earthers said the same thing when explorers came back with tales of new lands over the horizon.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    This started in earnest in the 1940’s? Craft exhibiting performance characteristics beyond all known human creations (circa 2022) appear for 70 years and when some theorize it’s a more advance race creating them it’s a deception? Honestly I wonder if flat earthers said the same thing when explorers came back with tales of new lands over the horizon.
    Theory: a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

Here again you are theorizing based upon your assumptions about this world, the universe, and what's possible, more than possible. Soooo....these sightings are related to advance races and the aerial phenomena are alien craft. What else could they be, right? And if you disagree, well, you're a "flat earther". I and some others have different assumptions about this universe, and what's possible and not possible. I'm still waiting for tangible irrefutable proof of aliens, so far that is totally missing. I'm not worried at all that some "proof" is just around the corner that will disproof my worldview, but we'll see.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Theory: a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

Here again you are theorizing based upon your assumptions about this world, the universe, and what's possible, more than possible. Soooo....these sightings are related to advance races and the aerial phenomena are alien craft. What else could they be, right? And if you disagree, well, you're a "flat earther". I and some others have different assumptions about this universe, and what's possible and not possible. I'm still waiting for tangible irrefutable proof of aliens, so far that is totally missing. I'm not worried at all that some "proof" is just around the corner that will disproof my worldview, but we'll see.
    Yeah I think we’re all trying to apply some assumptions based on either our religious beliefs or where our brain defaults in trying to arrive at some explanation. I do feel like our minds will be blown with information that comes down in the next few years if we choose to acknowledge it. But again, I think it’ll take generations for it to be fully absorbed into society.

It seems like those who deem their religious beliefs most at risk of dismissal as this UAP topic evolves are attempting to use it as a tool to strengthen their perspective by saying “no, these things are the bad guys from our religious constructs we’ve been telling you about”. Some people have claimed govt documents assert that it’s the other way around in this chicken / egg deal where these entities actually gave us the religions to evolve us into a calmer society. Who knows? I hope we get clarity in our lifetimes. ����
    Last edited by OhThatGuy; 04-13-22 at 11:37.

Page 104 of 140 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast