Page 114 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1392

Thread: UFO Disclosure Thread

Feedback Score
    NASA 'going full force' to gear up for UFO study

https://www.space.com/nasa-ufo-study-progress-uap
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Many think the large triangles are man made craft, perhaps reverse engineered UFOs.
    I'd bet both testicles we don't have anything as big as a football feild multiple stories high that can hover silently and then move miles away instantly and hover. All without a sonic boom. At such a low altitude over an area that would leave a sonic trail worse than an F5 Tornado.

If we had that tech we could swat down super sonic ICBM's. We would dominate the world.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

UFO Disclosure Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    NASA 'going full force' to gear up for UFO study

https://www.space.com/nasa-ufo-study-progress-uap
    Going full force with a $100,000 budget…..

Last edited by rushca01; 08-18-22 at 13:32.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post

Sounds like Blue Balls all over again.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gsd2053 View Post
    I'd bet both testicles we don't have anything as big as a football feild multiple stories high that can hover silently and then move miles away instantly and hover. All without a sonic boom. At such a low altitude over an area that would leave a sonic trail worse than an F5 Tornado.

If we had that tech we could swat down super sonic ICBM's. We would dominate the world.
    Maybe, but there's some in the know who claim ardently we have reversed engineered UFO tech, and likely that's the one they all point to. Obviously, I have no idea if it's accurate. But, would not be tech we developed, and we know for certain other objects - what ever they may be - are able to ignore all the normal flight characteristics and physics of anything we produce, at least what's publicly known.

If say China or Russia were to send a few nukes our way, perhaps that's the craft that would save the day, I don't know. I do know someone in SOF who, along with his unit, had a very interesting experience in the Iraqi desert with one of those huge triangles.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 08-18-22 at 14:34.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    That's a long way from denying they exist, so I will take it. Of course if the moon landing events are legit, NASA, or at least some within NASA, already knows they exist:

https://siriusdisclosure.com/neil-ar...gs-ufo-secret/

Now that comes from Dr Greer, who is an interesting character to say the least: He's either one of the best bull chitters of all time and a con man, or he's legit.

I vacillate back and forth on that one.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    That's a long way from denying they exist, so I will take it. Of course if the moon landing events are legit, NASA, or at least some within NASA, already knows they exist:

https://siriusdisclosure.com/neil-ar...gs-ufo-secret/

Now that comes from Dr Greer, who is an interesting character to say the least: He's either one of the best bull chitters of all time and a con man, or he's legit.

I vacillate back and forth on that one.
    Dr. Queer is in it for his own benefit. The serious should distance themselves from him.

Feedback Score
    Maybe, but there's some in the know who claim ardently we have reversed engineered UFO tech, and likely that's the one they all point to. Obviously, I have no idea if it's accurate. But, would not be tech we developed, and we know for certain other objects - what ever they may be - are able to ignore all the normal flight characteristics and physics of anything we produce, at least what's publicly known.

If say China or Russia were to send a few nukes our way, perhaps that's the craft that would save the day, I don't know. I do know someone in SOF who, along with his unit, had a very interesting experience in the Iraqi desert with one of those huge triangles.
    Could you tell us about it. Or post a link if you already have. I'd like to hear about it.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Could you tell us about it. Or post a link if you already have. I'd like to hear about it.
    Which parts?
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Google a guy named Bob Lazar. He's the most famous, and probably most credible.

Two things about his story have been substantiated. One, that he does have some credentials and did work for a government lab. And two, that there was a concerted effort, or conspiracy if you like, to erase all evidence that he had worked for them.

As far as the UFO part, though, I don't think any of that has ever been substantiated. He did end up proving he had some specific knowledge about test flight schedules at area 51, but whether it was actually a reverse engineered UFO or just some conventional airplane is up to you to decide.

That to me doesn't really help his story all that much, though. Just because he worked for the government doesn't mean he was working on UFOs, much less ones reverse engineered from alien tech. One likely explanation is he was a disgruntled former employee who didn't feel like he was given the recognition he deserved. They have a way of bringing people like him into top secret programs, then letting them go after they solve whatever problem they were brought in for. That way nobody really knows what they were working on. That of course makes them feel like a used tissue. He might have concocted the story to get revenge on the government without violating his non disclosure. Like he could have really been working on laser weapons or something else top secret but nevertheless terrestrial.

Another possibility is he's wittingly or unwittingly part of a government disinformation campaign. I believe the UFO phenomenon is real, at least as far as the experience that people claim to have, in the sense that I do not believe they're all lying. I do seriously question though the entire idea that it's space aliens, or even anything physical at all. So possibly Bob Lazar is an agent, or he's a patsy or really thought he was working on something extraterrestrial. He and others like him could have even been the subjects of experiments to see how they would react, or whether they would keep their mouths shut. Could even be a gatekeeping test. The whole reverse engineered alien tech could have been a test, both to see if the applicant has the skills, and to see if they're trustworthy. So Bob could simply be someone who failed his interview to work on an actual top secret program.

One thing I'm sure of is that if he were even a minor inconvenience to them he would have been gone before anyone even knew who he was. Just look at people like Breitbart and Seth Rich. They had no problem whacking those dudes in plain sight, so a nobody like Lazar they could have taken out easy, and the only news about it would have been his obituary. They're either ambivalent about Lazar, or he's doing what he's supposed to be doing.
    Last edited by okie; 08-18-22 at 15:39.

Page 114 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast