Page 2 of 140 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Disclosure Thread

Feedback Score
    The location of the monolith is in a tough place to get to. There is a 4x4 trail to the north and east of it, but it would be a bitch to carry that thing in. I would use a pack mule depending on how heavy it is. I have done a lot of exploration in the area south of the monolith since I was a young man. Just for grins, I have provided the GPS coordinates you can copy and past into Google Maps:

38.343072, -109.666186
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzinSATX View Post
    I don’t know that this is UFO related, but this was supposedly a ‘mystery object’ discovered imbedded in rock in remote Utah mountains by state fish and game folks counting bighorn sheep by helicopters . Very cool pics...anyone know what this chunk of metal might be?

https://time.com/5915344/utah-metal-monolith-desert/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-part-of-utah

I saw it earlier on the official State of Utah website but cannot relocate the link.
    Some observers compared the monolith to the plank sculptures by artist John McCracken
    Is this what Sidney Powell was talking about?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    The location of the monolith is in a tough place to get to. There is a 4x4 trail to the north and east of it, but it would be a bitch to carry that thing in. I would use a pack mule depending on how heavy it is. I have done a lot of exploration in the area south of the monolith since I was a young man. Just for grins, I have provided the GPS coordinates you can copy and past into Google Maps:

38.343072, -109.666186
    So now, to add to the mystery...

Gone without a trace...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...eared.amp.html

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don’t know that this is UFO related, but this was supposedly a ‘mystery object’ discovered imbedded in rock in remote Utah mountains by state fish and game folks counting bighorn sheep by helicopters . Very cool pics...anyone know what this chunk of metal might be?

https://time.com/5915344/utah-metal-monolith-desert/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-part-of-utah

I saw it earlier on the official State of Utah website but cannot relocate the link.
    I would hope alien technology wouldn’t rely on screws as fasteners. Neat piece of installation art for sure.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I think, "embedded," is a little strong.

Link.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    So now, to add to the mystery...

Gone without a trace...
    It''s probably in the home of some art collector.
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    And I was hoping that metal thing found in Utah (now in the home of some art collector) is actually a star gate to another part of the universe. It would be cool if that art collector was having creepy crawler space demons arriving inside his/her living room. Probably a Denebian Slime Devil from the Deneb V Star system. If only Kirk and Bones could arrive in that home, finding what was left of the collector, and we'd get a Bones' favorite line: "He's dead, Jim".
    NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Well, how bout that. Matter can do miracles too. You know matter and energy are omnipotent.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Page 2 of 140 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast